Arby's Yay or Nay?

I used to love Arby's, but it's a lot more expensive and their menu is more limited on what they have. So, it's not a top choice like it used to be as we roll dice when we show up to the drive thru to order.

America’s Roast Beef, Yes Sir!

I was having a Big Montana one day and had way too much horsey sauce. Almost didn’t get the bite down before I had to sneeze. It was painful.

42126EE8-4DD5-40F2-BEB2-6A9A880AC133.jpeg
Prime Rib cheesesteak we smashing or nah?

love me some Arbys

View attachment 9129964
Prime Rib cheesesteak we smashing or nah?
Update… this is the most flavorless ‘cheesesteak’ I’ve ever had. It’s like they didn’t season it at all. Not even salt. Gonna have to walk in and get some salt and pepper or I don’t think I’ll be able to even finish it.

Arby's is delicious if you're sticking to the basics. Also - excellent mozzarella sticks

I shall re-YAY this.
Same. I think it might have been @JB that had good things to say about their fish sandwich. I had it last Friday and it was really good. I spent some time trying to find this thread but gave up.

When i was playing low-level pro football, me and a couple of teammates used to go to Arby's on road trips and fill up entire coolers with roast beef sandwiches, then eat those with Vodka and Sunny Delight after games and on the bus.

Believe it or not, i have fond memories of this

Same. I think it might have been @JB that had good things to say about their fish sandwich. I had it last Friday and it was really good. I spent some time trying to find this thread but gave up.
It’s actually pretty good

Way Yay!

I'm a yay. They have some good stuff. Their Jamocha milkshake is fantastic.

I am a Director for Arby's. Keep showing the love!!!
Does the fact that Arby's does not, and won't, use kiosks and always has cashiers impact your feelings on Arbys either way?
Just curious as this is hotly debated.

I love Arbys. Out here they have a 2 for $7 promotion. I buy this, throw away two of the bread slices, and have one giant roast beef sandwich.

Last week in Oklahoma some where, we found their sandwiches 4 for $10. We bought $20 worth.

I am a Director for Arby's. Keep showing the love!!!
Does the fact that Arby's does not, and won't, use kiosks and always has cashiers impact your feelings on Arbys either way?
Just curious as this is hotly debated.
Do whatever it takes to bring the regular beef n cheddar back to the 2 for $XX, then make the $XX $5 again.

Do whatever it takes to bring the regular beef n cheddar back to the 2 for $XX, then make the $XX $5 again.
Tough to keep those specials with the price of roast beef.

Back