Arby's Yay or Nay?

A regular size beef and cheddar, just sandwich is $8.29 right now. What?

A regular size beef and cheddar, just sandwich is $8.29 right now. What?
Arbys has always been one of the more expensive fast food options around me. Still might be better value than a Big Mac

I just had a giant a couple weeks ago. No idea how much it was.

I like Arby’s... but, don’t eat it very often. It is sort of expensive... but, once in a “blue moon” I’ll do it.

Arby’s is basically walking into a building and saying

“hi, can I get food poisoning and a Diet Coke”.

I am a hard no on Arby’s and I will eat almost anything..

Roast Beef sandwich and add Arby sauce and Horsey sauce and I'm good to go. I remember when they had the special of "5 for $5.99" I think I saw the other day they had a 2 for $6

Pretty decent so a yay

Nay...
Got violently ill there one time years ago.
Plus, I don't do "fast food" hardly at all, maybe a breakfast sandwich a couple of times a year, if that.

I’m not sure if it’s still there but the ‘Wagyu’ burger was one of my favorite fast food burgers the few times I had it.

Oh yeah! Love me some Arby’s!

I’m not sure if it’s still there but the ‘Wagyu’ burger was one of my favorite fast food burgers the few times I had it.
Its coming back. I am a Director of Operations for them so I am gonna say it's a yay for me.:love:

Nay on the sandwiches - Yay on the fries

I got two beef and cheddars for $7 yesterday. Yay.

Its coming back. I am a Director of Operations for them so I am gonna say it's a yay for me.:love:
I don’t eat fast food a lot but I will make a special trip, after an intense workout session, for it’s return.

For the curly fries, yes.
Though, I did basically live on 5 for $5 roast beef sammies and buck-a-beef throughout college.

A1E0F08A-880F-44E9-87AE-2C203FE1D1C9.jpegI dabble with Arbys

Had a local Arby's that I used to go to, off and on, in the 70s - yes, the 70s. It was so-so, I get the menu has changed (slightly haha) since then, but now, none around and there are other options. So, it's a nay for me.

Back