Are normal sweaters back??

Bosco...

JB Cobb III told me to do it.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12’ish
Past two tournament look like crew necks, v-necks and maybe “natural fibers” are back! I’m a fan. Love me some merino. I’m fleeced out. Love 1/4 zips but the fleece ones are like a straight jacket on me for golf. I can deal with the performance fabric ones.

#cardiganwatch.

🤣58073E4B-F1F4-407B-BADB-C150696EF54E.jpeg

The Malbon effect...

You can take my quarter zip from my cold dead hands… 😂

I certainly hope not.

Past two tournament look like crew necks, v-necks and maybe “natural fibers” are back! I’m a fan. Love me some merino. I’m fleeced out. Love 1/4 zips but the fleece ones are like a straight jacket on me for golf. I can deal with the performance fabric ones.

#cardiganwatch.

🤣View attachment 9238327

Merino beats any man made fabric out there by a mile. There’s nothing better for regulating temperature. It’s natures miracle fabric. Never worn a cardigan on the golf course, but I have a couple of shawl neck cardigans that I love so I wouldn’t rule out ever going for that look. Not with shorts though, which I pretty much all I wear on the course these days.

You can tell that guy in the tie and dress shirt is just waiting to scream “mashed potatoes”.

oh jeez I hope not. Not a fan of norma sweaters personally. Lots better options nowadays.

I’ll take performance sports wear for golf every day of the week.

But I also have some beautiful wool sweaters for wintertime (sub -25°C).

#hoodielife

Love a good sweater. Although I have none that I play golf in. Maybe I should though.

Merino beats any man made fabric out there by a mile. There’s nothing better for regulating temperature. It’s natures miracle fabric

Without question. It’s more flex and a lot less bulk than fleece. Downside is it ain’t cheap. Oof…

I love 1/4 zips but have always wanted to get back into cardigans....ok, I'm old.

I dropped quarter zips a few years ago. They’re just not very stylish. Also if I’m wearing layers polyester isn’t warm so I go cotton blend. Wool is great but the dry clean part is annoying so cotton blend hoodies and crew necks for me. Crew necks for mid weight, hoodies for heavy weight. Casual office and WFH has turned my entire wardrobe into street wear though and J realize that’s not an option for everyone.

Back