Are You A Seafood Fan?

I am looking forward to Point Loma Seafood on Monday. Place is always a must stop when I am in San Diego.

Is it weird that I have never been there before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seafood. Will be going to Harbor Docks and Boshamps Oyster House here in Destin this week. I'll be sure to post pics. Going to be Glorious!

NO!

I ship seafood for a living and still don't. Our annual Christmas Party is becoming Legendary. I get 40 lbs of some of the biggest Red King Crab you have ever seen and cook it up for my friends every year. I also do a Prime Rib for the party, and I am damn sure getting a big fat slice of that!

Love seafood. Will be going to Harbor Docks and Boshamps Oyster House here in Destin this week. I'll be sure to post pics. Going to be Glorious!

Tackling Boshamps tonight! Fresh catch!

941d19263062335d1fbefe09fcc74043.jpg

5cb714ffd0e9ae8272790aaad65b996f.jpg

Enjoy it

Yellow Fin Tuna dip to start!

78c95644b95c0c6f2d0836f325dd9a0c.jpg

Pecan Crusted Grouper for the wife:

6af4831e21bfeee652ed178d4d93a458.jpg

Blackened Grouper Catch of the Day for me:

06d5074ddb31622e88b45af493673fd6.jpg

I like it all, raw, cooked it doesn't matter.

Pecan Crusted Grouper for the wife:

6af4831e21bfeee652ed178d4d93a458.jpg

Blackened Grouper Catch of the Day for me:

06d5074ddb31622e88b45af493673fd6.jpg

Blackened Grouper! Lock the doors!!

I can put down some scallops or some fried shrimp, but for good money, I'll take steak over seafood every day. I've ordered my share of seafood at pricey seafood joints, and it's never blown me away. Rarely "bad" but just not what I prefer.

I'll eat anything that you put in front of me.

Harbor Docks tonight!

Grilled Octopus salad, excellent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

we had some fantastic seafood at the flying fish on the boardwalk on disney property. wine list was solid and not offensively marked up. i had their trio of sea bass, grilled octopus and prawn over what was essentially a small portion of paella rice. my wife's black grouper was outstanding. solid place and surprisingly high end for the location. my new favorite fancy restaurant on disney property.

I’ve been craving seafood a lot lately. Tomorrow GG and I are going to do some buffalo shrimp

Huge seafood fan and definitely don't have it often enough.

We eat a fair amount of seafood. I’m a fan, and we cook with shrimp quite a bit. I’m also working on more fish recipes, I’m not a big fan of cooked fish. I prefer mine raw with rice

We eat a fair amount of seafood. I’m a fan, and we cook with shrimp quite a bit. I’m also working on more fish recipes, I’m not a big fan of cooked fish. I prefer mine raw with rice

c90ab67211c4f9e559071f2c7b82ff43.jpg

I like it both. Kind of craving a grouper sandwich : )

Somehow I didn’t get one when I was down there. Oh well, I’ll just have to go back.

Back