Are You A Seafood Fan?

Seafood is one of my favorite food groups

Love seafood - especially when it's fresh! RV's on the Outer banks used to have great seafood. I think the best I ever had was in Maui - grilled mahi mahi with grilled banana on top.

I could probably eat salmon every day.

I'm lucky enough to live in New England where the seafood is always fresh and readily available. I prefer a white fish, cod or haddock and don't mind shrimp, scallops, and fried clams. It's tough to beat a fresh New England lobster as well! So yeah, I guess I'm a fan!

I never cared for sushi, but all other seafood - yes!

While we were up in VT of all places I had one of the best poke bowls I’ve had in a long time.

Trying to eat a bit more seafood these days.

2be10e6cd6bd7a54b9b8d0e1fbd0a9f5.jpg

Love seafood and can eat fish/crabs for days without getting annoyed.

After reading some posts - I always understood all fish was frozen at some point, even 'fresh' fish. Super high-end sushi restaurants will need to freeze, for the obvious reason of killing parasites. It's illegal to serve 'fresh' fish in sushi restaurants within the U.S. A long debated topic with lots of conjecture getting thrown around, so I'll just stop my rambling and end with... I adore fish.

Love seafood and can eat fish/crabs for days without getting annoyed.

After reading some posts - I always understood all fish was frozen at some point, even 'fresh' fish. Super high-end sushi restaurants will need to freeze, for the obvious reason of killing parasites. It's illegal to serve 'fresh' fish in sushi restaurants within the U.S. A long debated topic with lots of conjecture getting thrown around, so I'll just stop my rambling and end with... I adore fish.

You’re correct about requirements for freezing fish. (At least as far as I understand it from my wife who worked in food distribution.)

I have a rule on seafood, if I can’t smell the ocean I don’t anything that came from the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat seafood usually at least twice a week. I've been craving crab lately but haven't been able to find it at a price I've been willing to pay. I'll be getting some sashimi tomorrow though, so that will hold me for a bit.

I could probably eat seafood more than red meat if it were plausible in Ohio. It's not plausible in Ohio. Lol

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I love sea scallops, shrimp, mussels, crab, and non-fishy smelling fish

I'm lucky enough to live in New England where the seafood is always fresh and readily available. I prefer a white fish, cod or haddock and don't mind shrimp, scallops, and fried clams. It's tough to beat a fresh New England lobster as well! So yeah, I guess I'm a fan!

Crab & lobster are the only seafood I'm not wild about. Just tastes too "rich" - not sure exactly how to describe it. I'm good with scallops & shrimp though.

Crab & lobster are the only seafood I'm not wild about. Just tastes too "rich" - not sure exactly how to describe it. I'm good with scallops & shrimp though.

I understand what you're saying about them for sure. I like lobster more as a treat than a regular meal.Just too much of a good thing. I actually prefer crab to lobster. Scallops and shrimp wrapped with bacon... "drools"

Only when on vacation. I never eat seafood at home because, unless sushi counts

Seafood Benedict

681ec28d301e3f3f329c8654137e58bd.jpg

Grouper, stone crabs, oysters, all of it. Even eel in my sushi!

Huge fried seafood platter w/ whole belly clams, scallops, shrimp, haddock, onion rings, fries, and coleslaw could quite possibly be my favorite meal.

Back