Arizona local outing 3/1/2020

Ok boys it looks like the fatguy will be in town the first week of June so if anyone want to get a round in let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um, yes, this is happening. Just let us know when and where you'll be. This group travels, brother.

Wife has us set up in the Peoria area but I will travel for golf wherever

Tons of options in the Valley. We'll get something set up once your dates are confirmed. I know that @Roadrunner @mtbloco @Wildcat4life and I have a tournament scheduled for the 6th of June (assuming it doesn't get canceled) but I'm pretty wide open beyond that.

I know that we have an advantage, due to the fact that we can actually play golf, but I love that this is the most active THP group of setting up rounds together. We have to have at least (combined) over twenty individual rounds booked together just this week. Great stuff!

Oh, you know I’m in for a round of golf!!

Raven looks in good shape from those pics. I have a tournament there on Sunday. I always walk that course so social distance shouldn't be an issue. :)

Raven looks in good shape from those pics. I have a tournament there on Sunday. I always walk that course so social distance shouldn't be an issue. :)

it was my first time. but it lived up to the hype I've heard. some of the greens we're pitted a bit. but rolled better than they looked. everyone gets a solo cart if you don;t want to walk.

As of now I will be coming in on May 30th and flying back home on the 6th but all subject to change as we are all locked down here in Illinois

As of now I will be coming in on May 30th and flying back home on the 6th but all subject to change as we are all locked down here in Illinois

oh and by the way as I can't even hit a golf ball until the end of April as of now I will be looking for shots

Back