Arizona local outing 3/1/2020

Thank you @Wildcat4life for setting this up. I had a great time both Brian's and Randy. Can't wait to do this again in the future.

Thank you @Wildcat4life for setting this up. I had a great time both Brian's and Randy. Can't wait to do this again in the future.

You need to change your name to putt master my god! This man does not miss lol. Great to meet you today glad you came out.

Thanks @oumagic and @Wildcat4life for setting that up. Great day with THPers and what an awesome course. Happy birthday amigo!
and thanks to @robrandalgz for carrying me today!

So great to see you again, Brian. Getting grouped up is becoming a habit. I'll be lost if we have a get together and we're not playing together! :LOL:
You need to change your name to putt master my god! This man does not miss lol. Great to meet you today glad you came out.
This is truth and the SOB is pretty solid off the tee. I laughed my @ss off when @tucsoncacti piped yet another drive down the fairway and @Doubleb21 gets ready to peg his ball, steps back and says (with just a hint of frustration:LOL:) "What's your handicap again"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks @oumagic and @Wildcat4life for setting that up. Great day with THPers and what an awesome course. Happy birthday amigo!
and thanks to @robrandalgz for carrying me today!
Brother, the only thing I carried today was my broken soul after the bunker debacle on 18. 😡🤬😩😢.

Can't wait to see you again, man.

On a related note: I can't even express my gratitude for this place and how it's brought us all together. With how spread out we are it means travel involved for, typically, at least half of the group when we gather. Today EVERYONE traveled to be together (ain't nobody live in no Got Damn Florence). And, it sounds like some of us may be getting together to send off one of our own to Washington. Just an amazing group of guys. After getting to know you guys, driving half way across the state to play with you is nothing. Sh!t, I'd travel across the country to tee it up with you guys. So much love for the AZ THP contingent. Thanks everyone for an awesome day of golf and company.(y)

So great to see you again, Brian. Getting grouped up is becoming a habit. I'll be lost if we have a get together and we're not playing together! :LOL:

This is truth and the SOB is pretty solid off the tee. I laughed my @ss off when @tucsoncacti piped yet another drive down the fairway and @Doubleb21 gets ready to peg his ball, steps back and says (with just a hint of frustration:LOL:) "What's your handicap again"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brother, the only thing I carried today was my broken soul after the bunker debacle on 18. 😡🤬😩😢.

Can't wait to see you again, man.

On a related note: I can't even express my gratitude for this place and how it's brought us all together. With how spread out we are it means travel involved for, typically, at least half of the group when we gather. Today EVERYONE traveled to be together (ain't nobody live in no Got Damn Florence). And, it sounds like some of us may be getting together to send off one of our own to Washington. Just an amazing group of guys. After getting to know you guys, driving half way across the state to play with you is nothing. Sh!t, I'd travel across the country to tee it up with you guys. So much love for the AZ THP contingent. Thanks everyone for an awesome day of golf and company.(y)

It's damn crying shame that I'm leaving but family calls. I wish I could stay and help contribute to building the group. Anyone on THP who is in the area that is reluctant to join us for any reason should rest easy. These dudes are all solid human beings. Our only faults are in our golf games.

It's damn crying shame that I'm leaving but family calls. I wish I could stay and help contribute to building the group. Anyone on THP who is in the area that is reluctant to join us for any reason should rest easy. These dudes are all solid human beings. Our only faults are in our golf games.
Truth!

This is truth and the SOB is pretty solid off the tee. I laughed my @ss off when @tucsoncacti piped yet another drive down the fairway and @Doubleb21 gets ready to peg his ball, steps back and says (with just a hint of frustration) "What's your handicap again"?

Or on the 11th hole after draining another 12 footer for par, and Brian says "Jesus man are you human? You don't miss anything!" But in all honesty, when I drained that 60+ footer on 2, I knew it was going to be a good day on the greens. Obviously I need mid-iron work.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Or on the 11th hole after draining another 12 footer for par, and Brian says "Jesus man are you human? You don't miss anything!" But in all honesty, when I drained that 60+ footer on 2, I knew it was going to be a good day on the greens. Obviously I need mid-iron work.

lol I lost count on how many putts you sank! great day man and well played round. I look forward to the next one!

That's how @mtbloco and I felt. So weird how that all setup.

truth. But at least I have that one putt on 10 to snatch a natural par from the jaws of a eminent triple.

It was fun. If @oumagic and I could have switched holes, we may have had a chance.
I looked, and we couldn’t have beat 69, but we would have gotten to 70 if we could have just switched the double/par wrong holes we had ;)

Oh and the moonshine was superb.

Great following along guys I hope I can get some time there in the late summer or early fall I have a new job that is killing any trips for me but should be winding down by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok boys it looks like the fatguy will be in town the first week of June so if anyone want to get a round in let me know

Last edited:
Coffee has not kicked in. I thought this was the main Arizona thread.

Took advantage of the perfect weather and open courses and got out to a new to me course with @robrandalgz and @oumagic. The course gave everyone their own carts that were sanitized between every use. We played the Raven in Phoenix. THe course is surrounded my pine trees and and lots of mounding to make the city completely disappear. I took advantage of the more park land style layout. It was actually a nice treat to be able to play from an adjacent fairways instead of taking stroke and distance.

I should have taken more photos. These are from #18. I managed to end with a Par!

IMG_8014.jpg
IMG_8018.jpg

Ok boys it looks like the fatguy will be in town the first week of June so if anyone want to get a round in let me know

hopefully a few of us will be able to join you for a round.

Where will you be staying?

Coffee has not kicked in. I thought this was the main Arizona thread.

Took advantage of the perfect weather and open courses and got out to a new to me course with @robrandalgz and @oumagic. The course gave everyone their own carts that were sanitized between every use. We played the Raven in Phoenix. THe course is surrounded my pine trees and and lots of mounding to make the city completely disappear. I took advantage of the more park land style layout. It was actually a nice treat to be able to play from an adjacent fairways instead of taking stroke and distance.

I should have taken more photos. These are from #18. I managed to end with a Par!

View attachment 8935862
View attachment 8935863
Wow, I never realized how upright I am with my driver swing. I'll work on that. Thanks for the round and posting that pic, brother.

Wow, I never realized how upright I am with my driver swing. I'll work on that. Thanks for the round and posting that pic, brother.
I just sent you a pic from your back swing. above is the start of your downswing.

Back