Arizona local outing 3/1/2020

Appreciate that. I'm seriously looking into the Tahoe Open that @SlightDraw has set up. Just got to convince the wife she doesn't want me around for that long.?

Would love to have ya. Either way, definitely get together with some THP'ers during a gathering anywhere. Just a great time out.

This looks like fun, enjoy fellas and if someone gets diarrhea Saturday night LMK and I will be there lol
We've got something going on in May also, bro. Dip your toe in that thread and see if it suits you. The Wednesday/Thursday rounds make it a bit difficult but if you've got vacation time to burn...................
Arizona Unofficial Golf Outing

Anyone up for a practice round tomorrow?

Anyone up for a practice round tomorrow?
End of month and can’t do it. I looked at GolfNow a long time today. The owner of our company winters here and tomorrow is his last day being here full time until next December, so my life gets easier :)

is anyone coming up on Saturday that wants to grab a beer?

End of month and can’t do it. I looked at GolfNow a long time today. The owner of our company winters here and tomorrow is his last day being here full time until next December, so my life gets easier :)

is anyone coming up on Saturday that wants to grab a beer?
Wish I could brother. Wife is already pissed that I'm abandoning her on Sunday. :(

Wish I could brother. Wife is already pissed that I'm abandoning her on Sunday. :(
No worries. I just didn’t want you sitting in a hotel room upset that I didn’t offer to meet up ;)

are we anticipating good weather I have not checked?

Yes, perfect 73
[Doubleb21, post: 9187588, member: 50153"]
are we anticipating good weather I have not checked?
[/QUOTE]

I’ll be thinking about you guys. Hope you all have a great time (as I know you will). Looking forward to hearing about the round, and hopefully someone remembers to take pics. Enjoy the time out there boys!

I hope to remember to post some updates in the live thread and the here afterwards.

First group tee time is 9:04 then 9:12 and 9:20. I will be there early to warm up and will see you all tomorrow.

I will be there early. I'm coming from Surprise, and parts of the highways are closed. Hoping to get there at 730. Maybe grab some breakfast or something.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I will be there early. I'm coming from Surprise, and parts of the highways are closed. Hoping to get there at 730. Maybe grab some breakfast or something.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think I'm going to leave here at about 4:30 or 5:00 I should be there between 7:00 and 7:30. I need time to stretch my old man bones, hit some balls and grab something to eat.

You guys have fun tomorrow.

Great time today. The winning team in the odd/even format was @Wildcat4life and @echico with a net 69 (pictured below). 2nd came in at 72.
1BE8431C-E36F-4605-B071-FFB611F245D3.jpeg
6C23A532-BA96-482D-97E8-0DEDC496D12C.jpeg

closest to the pin was @MSEASU who had @Wildcat4life by a few inches.
1ADEAC8C-8305-46B9-9FAB-E69085982F0F.jpeg
It was great getting together with a bunch of AZ THP
8DB3FDCB-C476-4EE5-96A1-06A22084133A.jpeg

Last edited:
What a great day!!!! Happy birthday @oumagic !!!! :birthday:

Thanks for everyone that came out today. 🙏🙏🙏 So much fun.

Looks like a fun time. Congrats on a great gathering!

How long before we all get together again.....!

@echico was a great partner. Way to bring it today for the W.

Back