Arizona THP Golf League

I sent my dues.

Wow, thanks man! Hope things are treating you well back there - my wife spends a lot of time in Memphis for work these days.
Oh wow she doing work for St. Jude?

Oh wow she doing work for St. Jude?
No, she works for a company that does third party logistics and has several warehouses there. During her last trip in October, the license plate was stolen off her rental car. This week she got a ticket for running a red light. Car in the video is black, her rental was red, she has photos. She tried calling several different police contacts, and in the end the most helpful precinct sergeant said "Just don't pay it." Ah, Memphis.

No, she works for a company that does third party logistics and has several warehouses there. During her last trip in October, the license plate was stolen off her rental car. This week she got a ticket for running a red light. Car in the video is black, her rental was red, she has photos. She tried calling several different police contacts, and in the end the most helpful precinct sergeant said "Just don't pay it." Ah, Memphis.
Oh this sounds totally like Memphis. That’s cold she’s in logistics though. Memphis feels like logistic hub of the country between FedEx, Nike, DC, tons of medical companies housed here too.

It's that time of year: AZ THP membership renewal!! 2024 dues will be $65 ($45 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $20 goes for AZ THP prize fund + charitable donation). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). If you already belong to another AZ Golf club, you can get a refund of a portion of AZ Golf fees: info is at AZ Golf - Rebates . One important note: 2024 Albatross Club membership is required for 2024 AZ THP membership as well. Any AC member visiting AZ is welcome to play in one of our events.

League dues can be sent via our league Venmo (@AZTHP). If you don't plan on renewing for 2024, please send an IM to let me know. If you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to talk to someone, please feel free to contact either myself, @Wildcat , @mtbloco , or leave a comment on this thread. We hope to have you join us in 2024!!

@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @lockstockrye @oumagic @mtbloco @KMart @robrandalgz @tanker337 @jjjgolf500 @azrsx @AzBirdgang @Tee/Ski @James' Brother @BigMac @AZ_golfer @Wildcat @Junior Soprano @echico @sourmash @30mm danger close @MagicSpell @ProV1 @Jtubb17 @MSEASU @MSH134 @gderbas11 @El Rayo X @Stribs

(If I forgot anyone, please let me know)
Bump bump bumpity bump

I will get this squared away later today

It's that time of year: AZ THP membership renewal!! 2024 dues will be $65 ($45 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $20 goes for AZ THP prize fund + charitable donation). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). If you already belong to another AZ Golf club, you can get a refund of a portion of AZ Golf fees: info is at AZ Golf - Rebates . One important note: 2024 Albatross Club membership is required for 2024 AZ THP membership as well. Any AC member visiting AZ is welcome to play in one of our events.

League dues can be sent via our league Venmo (@AZTHP). If you don't plan on renewing for 2024, please send an IM to let me know. If you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to talk to someone, please feel free to contact either myself, @Wildcat , @mtbloco , or leave a comment on this thread. We hope to have you join us in 2024!!

@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @lockstockrye @oumagic @mtbloco @KMart @robrandalgz @tanker337 @jjjgolf500 @azrsx @AzBirdgang @Tee/Ski @James' Brother @BigMac @AZ_golfer @Wildcat @Junior Soprano @echico @sourmash @30mm danger close @MagicSpell @ProV1 @Jtubb17 @MSEASU @MSH134 @gderbas11 @El Rayo X @Stribs

Sent

Bumping this once again for the stragglers in the back 🤣

Bumping this once again for the stragglers in the back 🤣
Season 2 Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Merry Christmas to all my AZ friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to apologize for the weather next week. My wife and I are coming to Phoenix 2/7-2/10 and apparently we are bringing the Syracuse rainy weather with us.

Just want to apologize for the weather next week. My wife and I are coming to Phoenix 2/7-2/10 and apparently we are bringing the Syracuse rainy weather with us.
Are you trying to deflect the usual blame from @Doubleb21?

Are you trying to deflect the usual blame from @Doubleb21?
My wife has been trying to get me to visit for years. She lived there for about a decade a long time ago. We finally book a short trip and yeah.. weather don’t look great. Gonna hit up the golf tourney one day and play it by ear the rest. I think we r just used to crappy weather so Phoenix wants us to feel comfortable.

Wanted to ask in here... any suggestions for places to eat in Phoenix area? We are def. not fancy people... prefer breweries mostly.

So far we are planning to go to WMO on Thursday. My wife loves college baseball & softball and it looks like the ASU girls are opening while we are there... will prob catch a game. Only there for a few days so anything else will be on a whim.

Wanted to ask in here... any suggestions for places to eat in Phoenix area? We are def. not fancy people... prefer breweries mostly.

So far we are planning to go to WMO on Thursday. My wife loves college baseball & softball and it looks like the ASU girls are opening while we are there... will prob catch a game. Only there for a few days so anything else will be on a whim.
Probably not the best source (only lived here a few years), but we always go to Pedal Haus Brewery before any ASU events as its close to the stadiums.

There are a lot of good breweries in that area. Pedal Haus is fun. My favorite beer that way is Church Music at

The Shop Beer Co.
(480) 477-9212

https://g.co/kgs/AZAESJk

When is your upcoming THP events?

We can fly to Phoenix for nearly nothing on Allegiant and they don’t charge military for luggage…plus, Julie’s son just moved there with his girlfriend

So, I’d love to meet you all for a THP event sometime

We can fly to Phoenix for nearly nothing on Allegiant and they don’t charge military for luggage…plus, Julie’s son just moved there with his girlfriend

You should go to the Phoenix WMO next Thurs or Friday ;)

We don’t have anything scheduled quite yet. Between the Open and spring training, PHX is tough to book groups. As soon as we have something, we will let you know.

We don’t have anything scheduled quite yet. Between the Open and spring training, PHX is tough to book groups. As soon as we have something, we will let you know.
Sounds good. Thanks!!

AZ Wilderness is the best brewery + food in AZ - hands down.

Going to pay the league fees today as soon as I get the info on the who what when and where I sent a message to James and will wait until he gives me the info can’t wait to see all of you guys soon I will be there end of March for a week but hope to be there full time mid April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back