Arizona THP Golf League

Flight booked! See you AZ boys in April!
giphy.gif

April in Tucson ? I will be checking flights this afternoon before I pack my bags for my flight to Phoenix to see you all on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are awesome

For 2023 and moving forward we (me) ask that all members guests and participants with AZTHP stop using Tapatalk. Want to make we catch up with the rest of the forum.

for reference you may want to skip tapatalk and use the browser. It’s more secure and full featured, but also tapatalk deletes photos off their server with in a couple of months where as we never do with direct upload

AZTHP in the wild

20230501_185618.jpg

Is this day one? Keep it rolling boyz!!!
First day of best ball. Tomorrow is a 2 man scramble and alt shot. Separates the men from the boys.

First day of best ball. Tomorrow is a 2 man scramble and alt shot. Separates the men from the boys.
We were tied for 3rd gross in our flight yesterday and 3rd in net. After scramble and Alt shot today we moved to 1st place gross and net. That's how AZ gets down

We were tied for 3rd gross in our flight yesterday and 3rd in net. After scramble and Alt shot today we moved to 1st place gross and net. That's how AZ gets down
F*** yeah, dude!!!!!

Nice moving day.

Well done!

AZTHP in the house

20230503_135521.jpg

20230503_141234.jpg

One of our members @ProV1 is involved in a Charity Tournament to help out the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona. To help support him please see link below:

We are excited to announce the return of our event that uses golf as a platform for giving back to the community!

Our "Birdies for Good" fundraiser for the Southern Chapter PGA will take place on Friday, September 1st at Dorado Country Club in Tucson.

Southwest PGA Professionals along with a partner of their choosing will play 72 holes in a two-person scramble, all in one day, in an effort to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona, PGA HOPE and the Southwest PGA Foundation.

We are asking for your support of the Rolling Hills and Dorado CC PGA Professionals as they "play for a purpose" by making a financial pledge for every birdie made on September 1st or a flat donation.

Birdies for Good - Chuck

Do we have a date for Championship at Sewailo. I have to decide if I am going to Florida in Nov and want to see if the dates work out. @Wildcat

Do we have a date for Championship at Sewailo. I have to decide if I am going to Florida in Nov and want to see if the dates work out. @Wildcat
It is booked for Saturday after thanksgiving. Only available weekend

@mtbloco I am playing Raven this sunday to see how the bunkers look now after renovation

@mtbloco I am playing Raven this sunday to see how the bunkers look now after renovation
I think you’ll like them. They change some of the size Abd shape on the back. Added grass collection areas.
That massive one on the par 5 no longer wraps behind the green.
I expect full go mode for you!

I just played there Sunday. They are still working the back, weird the bottoms are just pebbles and epoxy.

Back