Arizona THP Golf League

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is booked for Saturday after thanksgiving. Only available weekend

Saturday after Thanksgiving if there is room I will be in town

Hopefully I will be in town for some winter golf Nov I will be after Thanksgiving for a bit and back in Jan for 2 weeks so I hope to see you all on one of these trips we wanted to stay all winter but new house supposed to ready in May so lots to do here in Illinois between now and then

It's that time of year: AZ THP membership renewal!! 2024 dues will be $65 ($45 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $20 goes for AZ THP prize fund + charitable donation). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). If you already belong to another AZ Golf club, you can get a refund of a portion of AZ Golf fees: info is at AZ Golf - Rebates . One important note: 2024 Albatross Club membership is required for 2024 AZ THP membership as well. Any AC member visiting AZ is welcome to play in one of our events.

League dues can be sent via our league Venmo (@AZTHP). If you don't plan on renewing for 2024, please send an IM to let me know. If you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to talk to someone, please feel free to contact either myself, @Wildcat , @mtbloco , or leave a comment on this thread. We hope to have you join us in 2024!!

@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @lockstockrye @oumagic @mtbloco @KMart @robrandalgz @tanker337 @jjjgolf500 @azrsx @AzBirdgang @Tee/Ski @James' Brother @BigMac @AZ_golfer @Wildcat @Junior Soprano @echico @sourmash @30mm danger close @MagicSpell @ProV1 @Jtubb17 @MSEASU @MSH134 @gderbas11 @El Rayo X @Stribs

(If I forgot anyone, please let me know)

In. I'll Venmo you here in a bit.

It's that time of year: AZ THP membership renewal!! 2024 dues will be $65 ($45 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $20 goes for AZ THP prize fund + charitable donation). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). If you already belong to another AZ Golf club, you can get a refund of a portion of AZ Golf fees: info is at AZ Golf - Rebates . One important note: 2024 Albatross Club membership is required for 2024 AZ THP membership as well. Any AC member visiting AZ is welcome to play in one of our events.

League dues can be sent via our league Venmo (@AZTHP). If you don't plan on renewing for 2024, please send an IM to let me know. If you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to talk to someone, please feel free to contact either myself, @Wildcat , @mtbloco , or leave a comment on this thread. We hope to have you join us in 2024!!

@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @lockstockrye @oumagic @mtbloco @KMart @robrandalgz @tanker337 @jjjgolf500 @azrsx @AzBirdgang @Tee/Ski @James' Brother @BigMac @AZ_golfer @Wildcat @Junior Soprano @echico @sourmash @30mm danger close @MagicSpell @ProV1 @Jtubb17 @MSEASU @MSH134 @gderbas11 @El Rayo X @Stribs

Sent!

In. Just Venmo'ed you the dues.

As with last year I will cover someone’s dues. Pull a name out of a hat and let me know

Done! Dues have been sent.

A Cherry always pays his debts.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Money has been sent

@ChazAZ

Sent for @BB Fan Girl and I!

Back