Arizona THP Golf League

I managed to string a few good shots together. Here’s the result after three shots on the par 5 14th hole:
BCE2A1D4-AC5D-4EC2-8BCF-03FA29C8B171.jpeg

Well that round got me out of my 90's funk that I had been in since the Morgan Cup. 3 birdies, a CTP, a trophy. That on top of the free booze from @robrandalgz and it turned out to be a good day.

Well that round got me out of my 90's funk that I had been in since the Morgan Cup. 3 birdies, a CTP, a trophy. That on top of the free booze from @robrandalgz and it turned out to be a good day.
MC Championship followed by AZ THP Championship, you're on a roll!

@sourmash was a machine on the par 3’s today. He won 2 of the 4 closest to pin and had a gross birdie/net 1

fun day despite my play. @MSEASU had one bad hole and a LOT of pars.

Well played today, man. You picked a great day to get everything back on track!👍

Fun day with @oumagic, @mtbloco and @MSEASU. Great course, great weather, and great company.

Nice to snag a couple lucky tee shot CTPs and a wedge in the raffle. Thanks to Sewailo, Chris and @Doubleb21 for the awesome prizes! And thanks @robrandalgz for the Captain Morgan!

Congratulations @echico on taking the trophy, well done.

Tee on 17
IMG_20211106_133335542_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211106_133425312_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211106_133513459_HDR.jpg

Been thru all the photos and couldn’t find one of the left handed bandit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been thru all the photos and couldn’t find one of the left handed bandit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our group was really bad about taking pics. :confused:

It's AZ THP membership renewal time! 2022 dues will be $55 ($40 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $15 goes for AZ THP party fund + donation to St. Jude’s). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). AZ Golf Assoc. will refund a portion of your additional league fees: the rebate form is at https://www.azgolf.org/rebates/. NOTE: AZ THP dues are $55 if paid before Dec. 31st, $60 afterwards (increased AZ Golf Assoc. fee). League fees can be paid through our Venmo account (@AZTHP).

New members are always welcome - - please be sure to tell all of your golfing friends about AZ THP!! Also, out-of-state THP members (w/Albatross Club membership) visiting AZ are invited to play in our events too! Looking forward to playing golf with everyone in 2022!

It's AZ THP membership renewal time! 2022 dues will be $55 ($40 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $15 goes for AZ THP party fund + donation to St. Jude’s). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). AZ Golf Assoc. will refund a portion of your additional league fees: the rebate form is at https://www.azgolf.org/rebates/. NOTE: AZ THP dues are $55 if paid before Dec. 31st, $60 afterwards (increased AZ Golf Assoc. fee). League fees can be paid through our Venmo account (@AZTHP).

New members are always welcome - - please be sure to tell all of your golfing friends about AZ THP!! Also, out-of-state THP members (w/Albatross Club membership) visiting AZ are invited to play in our events too! Looking forward to playing golf with everyone in 2022!
Done!

Here's to winning the coin in 2022!!!

Just paid. Thank you, James. And, yes, @mtbloco go get that coin, brother! 👊

Back