Arizona THP Golf League

Just paid. Thank you, James. And, yes, @mtbloco go get that coin, brother! 👊

So....we had some late night swing lessons from @Wildcat4life fueled by some John Daily's made from the Sweet Tea you left. Chris may have over hauled my golf swing that night. I need to get to the range and see if, 1. i can remember how to do it. and 2....what the results with a real golf ball are.

But man I was peppering his foam balls and calling my shots. lasers with launch height control with a simple tweak my my shoulder plane.

So....we had some late night swing lessons from @Wildcat4life fueled by some John Daily's made from the Sweet Tea you left. Chris may have over hauled my golf swing that night. I need to get to the range and see if, 1. i can remember how to do it. and 2....what the results with a real golf ball are.

But man I was peppering his foam balls and calling my shots. lasers with launch height control with a simple tweak my my shoulder plane.
I had Bryan video my swing on #15 tee, and after watching my swing, I’m pretty sure I have the golf swing of a 90 year old!! My body rotation looks so damn stiff and slow…aside from the obvious flexibility work, I need to pick up my swing tempo.

All paid up!

**** yeah buddy!

I had Bryan video my swing on #15 tee, and after watching my swing, I’m pretty sure I have the golf swing of a 90 year old!! My body rotation looks so damn stiff and slow…aside from the obvious flexibility work, I need to pick up my swing tempo.
Your tempo is fine. Flexibility issue well I don't know about that. But your drives are very nice and you get good distance off the tee. We played opposite 9's on Saturday. I wish my front 9 paired with your back 9. I hit into the desert on 12, and for some reason it just creeped into my head.

Paid up!

Reactions: MH
47?

Back