Arizona THP Golf League

Is this the call out event? :LOL:
It was last your. If you call someone out. I’m sure they’ll step up to that challenge!

Where is the maybe button?
There is no fence to sit on. It took longer than we’d like to find a course that will have us. We have to lock in our tee times ASAP.

@Doubleb21 thanks for the “leg work”for this month.

If you will have me I am in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just FYI if you are staying in Phx this course is south about 45 minutes. One of the phx guys can give you a better timeframe to get down there! Click on the link above and reply!

Just FYI if you are staying in Phx this course is south about 45 minutes. One of the phx guys can give you a better timeframe to get down there! Click on the link above and reply!

I have clicked the link and I am in Scottsdale for all of Dec and Jan and driving is never a problem I can even pick guys up if they are in the area and we can ride together

If it were closer I could convince the wife I would be back in time for a xmas party but as it is gotta pass this time

I have clicked the link and I am in Scottsdale for all of Dec and Jan and driving is never a problem I can even pick guys up if they are in the area and we can ride together

Awesome we all look forward to meeting you!

If it were closer I could convince the wife I would be back in time for a xmas party but as it is gotta pass this time

Bummer what if we put you in the first group out?

Probably not because I have to drive out to Goodyear from Gilbert as well so it is a tight schedule.

Hopefully we'll see ya next month, brother. 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for picking Sterling Grove and driving over. I see why you like that course so much.

Beautiful course

Back