Arizona THP Golf League

Ok AZTHP league when signing up can you please use your forum name or real name for us! It is hard to figure out who you are. @tanker337 you are on standby i had 16 spots booked but i can add. I don't want to leave anyone out so i am working on getting the exact count now. Anyone have a friend that might want to golf if needed?

Sorry for the late sign up. Other plans changed last night so I was able to make it after all. No worries if it doesn't work out.

Sorry for the late sign up. Other plans changed last night so I was able to make it after all. No worries if it doesn't work out.

Should be fine i have called for another tee time just waiting a confirmation call back! I will keep everyone up to date.

@tanker337 you are good to go i got an extra tee time! First tee time is 9am then every 7 and 8 minutes after. We need 2 more golfers i will add my friend to the list.

Leaving Sunday morning see all of you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Robson is now FULL for dec18th! I will have the pairings up next week sometime. We have some guests that are looking to join!

Ok Robson is now FULL for dec18th! I will have the pairings up next week sometime. We have some guests that are looking to join!

I can't wait guys !!!!!

I can't wait guys !!!!!

It should be a great day! We all look forward to meeting you.

Heck yeah! My group is freaking awesome!!!!!

I'm kinda stoked about my group too!! Playing with @Wildcat4life and @AzBirdgang is always fun to watch, and as a bonus I get to play alongside our guest this month @MSH134 !! What could be better than that?
That is absolutely a fun group of guys! Mark is a blast. You'll like him, Bruce. Good sense of humor.

I have not got to play with @Perz27 yet and look forward to it. That and watching @jjjgolf500 playing is something to look forward to

I'm kinda stoked about my group too!! Playing with @Wildcat4life and @AzBirdgang is always fun to watch, and as a bonus I get to play alongside our guest this month @MSH134 !! What could be better than that?

Can't wait to meet you sir and all the others I have not met before !!!!!!

Can't wait to meet you sir and all the others I have not met before !!!!!!

It is going to be a great day!

I am all settled in so if anyone would like to get a round in this week somewhere let's get together

Tanker337 and I are playing Union hills cc on Friday morning at 8:22 if anyone is available he has a twosome booked but as on now the other 2 spots are open so if anyone wants to join us please do

Great day of golf with Tanker and I today we had a few laughs cried a little when the big guy kept hitting it left OB lol and also enjoyed watching him dunk an Eagle on the 3rd hole great shot !!!!!!!
13106050d23c0809d8932628361fb464.jpg

Back