Arizona THP Golf League

We use this recipe with both the maple and peach Crown. We add a fresh peach or real maple syrup and usually more ice cream to make it thicker. This is for a single serving, we do it with a half gallon of ice cream and about 12 ozs. Crown in our big blender. Pretty simple.:)
View attachment 9005323
Finally something to do with the Mole bitters

@MSH134 next Saturday. Sterling Grove Golf and Country Club. 10:10 Tee Time.
At the gate house just tell them your name and tee time.
@robrandalgz and @MSEASU will be joining.

@azrsx @sourmash any interest in the Robson ranch event? May 22nd. Signup on bottom of page 67

@MSH134 next Saturday. Sterling Grove Golf and Country Club. 10:10 Tee Time.
At the gate house just tell them your name and tee time.
@robrandalgz and @MSEASU will be joining.

Had a great day today with these guys thanks so much for dragging the old man around the course thanks Randy Sean Anthony for alot of fun today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in for Robson ranch.

Hello fellow AZ golfers. I am new to this forum. I live in the Chandler and like to golf around the South East Valley. I di venture out farther in the summer months. My playing partner is escaping to Flagstaff this summer so I will probably be looking for some tee times when he leaves.

I also dabble in club building so if anyone needs equipment fixes feel free to hit me up.

Hello fellow AZ golfers. I am new to this forum. I live in the Chandler and like to golf around the South East Valley. I di venture out farther in the summer months. My playing partner is escaping to Flagstaff this summer so I will probably be looking for some tee times when he leaves.

I also dabble in club building so if anyone needs equipment fixes feel free to hit me up.
Welcome. I highly recommend our AZTHP league. Also, I am in Gilbert and like to pay every weekend so you can hit me up.

Welcome. I highly recommend our AZTHP league. Also, I am in Gilbert and like to pay every weekend so you can hit me up.
Wait, you pay every weekend? Where do I signup for that!?

We play at Robson Ranch a week from Saturday if you would like to try out the league and see if its for you.

Just want to talk about the June Team Event a little. Make sure we set it up right.

1. 2 man best ball at Southern Dunes. Two trophies up for grabs!
2. I suggest blue tees. They are fair and don't have any carry issues.
3. I have a bottle of Crown Royal Peach. Debating as closet to the pin (hole 4 or 11) or a closet in 2 on hole 14. I am leaning hole #11.
4. Teams - Random draw (line up all handicaps and cut list in half then 1 A and 1 B player) or pick your partner?

1620948158954.png

Just want to talk about the June Team Event a little. Make sure we set it up right.

3. I have a bottle of Crown Royal Peach. Debating as closet to the pin (hole 4 or 11) or a closet in 2 on hole 14. I am leaning hole #11.
4. Teams - Random draw (line up all handicaps and cut list in half then 1 A and 1 B player) or pick your partner?

View attachment 9007692
Sounds good to me. Cant wait to play!!

View attachment 9007692

Blues look great and i would vote random draw!

Back