Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

How old is this thread? If this is happening in Fall of 2021, I’m definitely interested. My Masters program is finally over in June 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve updated you to interested in OP.

Anyone know a person good with graphics? Would be fun to have a logo for this for avatars and the like

The guys are really excited....I think we should pick the courses before the new year.

Was the decision on a central TX location made?
Austin is the destination. But the question is do we play courses near the city and all the entertainment that goes with it or a resort like horseshoe bay and be able to be in property for a few days?

The responsible thing would be to stay at the resort....but is anyone responsible? The word drunk is in the title...

The responsible thing would be to stay at the resort....but is anyone responsible? The word drunk is in the title...
I recall talk of a Texan DD with a CDL.

I’m not the best model of responsibility. But that is certainly a consideration

Austin is the destination. But the question is do we play courses near the city and all the entertainment that goes with it or a resort like horseshoe bay and be able to be in property for a few days?

Horseshoe Bay is a great way to go. I’ve only played Apple Rock but I know all the courses out there are great.

The AZ THP Golf Club wanted to travel to play THPers from another state. Based on the Regional Call Out Thread, we have selected Texas to host an unofficial THP event in 2021.

View attachment 8964781

This thread will serve as place to discuss Dates, Travel, Courses, Participants, Format, etc.

I will update this first post as the following are decided on -

Date:

Format:

Participants:

Arizona:
Captain - @ProV1
@Wildcat4life
@mtbloco
@MagicSpell
@Doubleb21
@MSEASU
@phoffer
@Roadrunner
@Perz27
@sourmash
@TommyTomas
@robrandalgz
@tucsoncacti
@AzGolfer
@patricko
@oumagic

Texas:
Captain -
@donny475
@Nate
@baylrballa
@H8tobogie
@stevie-a
@Raiderboost
@Jmk202
@pattyboy21
@mikeg_74
@badolds
@cwmonroe87
@Jank
@chefkritter
@vdubtx
@Bryndom
@JimBetts
@TexasHacker34
@tomcat
@FernDog

Are we able to play in the Dallas area or just in and around Austin?

If we are talking a big group we could do a round robin of sorts and send 2 tee times to various clubs each day. Then all meet up afterward for recap beverages and bet settling ;)

Also may be wise to set days then figure out the rest, so people get get it blocked out on the calendars :cool:

Back