Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

What will be the best time of year? We were thinking September 2021.

Winter 2021 is out due to Covid

Let’s go!!!!!!. Throw me on as interested

I'll play in boots if I have too!

What will be the best time of year? We were thinking September 2021.

Winter 2021 is out due to Covid
You can't go wrong w/ middle to end of September. Like clockwork, come Labor Day the temperate drops from the high 90's to low 90's/uppper 80's and humidity is much better. If your looking for lower 80's or 70's then October is your month.

I think the AZ guys are very interested in Austin based on the other thread.

I think the AZ guys are very interested in Austin based on the other thread.
Austin is a safe bet for being close to everything and minimizing travel. Also, the hill country golf is different here than you can find in Houston or Dallas.

Austin is a safe bet for being close to everything and minimizing travel. Also, the hill country golf is different here than you can find in Houston or Dallas.
Might could time it out with F1 weekend too. 😯

Tons of really good courses in ATX to pick from, some new Nicklaus courses within the last 5 years and a really crazy Couples course that is nothing you've played before. Plenty of time for all that though.

Tons of really good courses in ATX to pick from, some new Nicklaus courses within the last 5 years and a really crazy Couples course that is nothing you've played before. Plenty of time for all that though.
I’m all for a course like nothing else

I would think Anthony would want to be showing off those nice shiny new Ben Hogan irons while whooping up on some Texas THP brothers next year!!
Yes I’m interested, but the Tucson guys have been taking all the AZ THP events anyway

Ha-Ha, you know that list will change a ton between now and then! Always does as events get closer.
Yea, but its fun coming in hot!

Ha-Ha, you know that list will change a ton between now and then! Always does as events get closer.
It always does. Just looking to track who may be interested

Am I supposed to say I'm in? Is that the idea? lol

Back