Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Yes I’m interested, but the Tucson guys have been taking all the AZ THP events anyway
Don’t put me into that group I will never see that beautiful coin again.

Don’t put me into that group I will never see that beautiful coin again.
Don't say that. you wanted pressure to improve your game. I'm expecting 67 from you in league play.

If Texas is too full, I'm sure some of us would hop over and help

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ha-Ha, you know that list will change a ton between now and then! Always does as events get closer.
In now, In A year from now, only ting that will change my status will be heading to a THP Experience

If Texas is too full, I'm sure some of us would hop over and help

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Don’t discount the AZ just yet

In now, In A year from now, only ting that will change my status will be heading to a THP Experience
We will make every effort to avoid.

YOU ARE IN! So stop with the ifs ands or buts. :)

I vote October 2021...specifically Oct 1st - 3rd.....

might even be able to pull @Jank from the weeds

tumblr_owdgo0jdmI1ur5m8bo3_r2_400.gifv

Awww hell, why not? I'll go to fight for the Republic anytime!

With all these players.... how will TX choose their captain?

I'm in, you don't have to ask. Put me up against their best, or their best OL guy. Either way won't matter 😈

I'm in, you don't have to ask. Put me up against their best, or their best OL guy. Either way won't matter 😈

Calling @phoffer. Phoffer to the white courtesy phone.

Well that is a head scratcher! Nobody wants a piece of Florida.

Go get‘me Texas!!!

Shoot....I thought AZ folks already had their roster set.

You guys just didn’t let me get the details worked out. Was planning on 36 at Muirfield Village and 18 at The Golf Club.

Maybe in 2022...... lol

(For reference I’ve been on both but would have ZERO chance of getting a group on either).

I want on team TX if they’ll let me (and the wife), cuz my heart is in Texas???? If not, Im calling Ohio gets winner.

I want on team TX if they’ll let me (and the wife), cuz my heart is in Texas???? If not, Im calling Ohio gets winner.
Up to Texas

Back