Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

That was my thought. Might even be easier than Avery Ranch if there’s traffic.
Yeah a Friday getting from airport to Avery or from Avery back south could take some time. Grey Rock is another alternative to stay close, but they would not allow me to book anything more than 60 days out since the outing was too small for them.

And, I have contacted Vaaler twice and they have not gotten back with me, but I'm sure we could take a trip that way and scout it out ;)

Yeah a Friday getting from airport to Avery or from Avery back south could take some time. Grey Rock is another alternative to stay close, but they would not allow me to book anything more than 60 days out since the outing was too small for them.

And, I have contacted Vaaler twice and they have not gotten back with me, but I'm sure we could take a trip that way and scout it out ;)

I hate to say it, but with the bed situations at these places, we may need two houses. Party at one house Friday, party at the other Saturday? 🤷‍♂️

Another option on a VRBO would be to get one that is close to a hotel or 2.

Another option since we were tossing out possible getting 2 places close to each other that could house 12 and 12.

House 1 (13 beds) $483 per person for the 2 nights

House 2 (sleeps 16) $500 per person for the 2 nights

2 houses are about 800 feet from each other. On the higher end but it is downtown area. Just spit ball'n. ;)

Another option since we were tossing out possible getting 2 places close to each other that could house 12 and 12.

House 1 (13 beds) $483 per person for the 2 nights

House 2 (sleeps 16) $500 per person for the 2 nights

2 houses are about 800 feet from each other. On the higher end but it is downtown area. Just spit ball'n. ;)

12 or 16 golfers in a single place.....there isn't a cow farm in all of Texas that will produce more methane than that place.

No thanks! Plus - you know that half those 12/16 won't chip in for the 'hookers and blow'!

With so many - there has to be a hotel or a timeshare place willing to cut a deal for individual rooms.

I need to rally the mountain golfers, get these sea level folks up to some real golf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Things are heating up here in AZ. This is the topic of the night..................

Indulge us!! Do tell!
Let's just say we're getting excited to throw down with you boys..............

Golf, liquor, BBQ, new friends. What's not to like? We can't wait to hang with you guys, man.

Who's on hookers and blow detail, btw?

Is this what you were taking about @Nate

Infiltrating enemy territory this week. Missing the Texas roll though.

Attachments

• PXL_20210524_142922944.jpg
    PXL_20210524_142922944.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 22
With all the rain here the last few weeks you ain’t getting much roll here either.
Yeah I elected for a Punch shot once this weekend to keep it out of the wind and just let it roll all the way up.. NOPE forgotten we've had 2' of rain the last week. doh

Back