Ask THP: Hamburgers - which topping is a no-go for you?

The pickles and mustard can eff off from my burger and every other food. Gross.

This is the right answer...to everything.
Well not everything. My cheese steaks have to have fried onions. That's it. No onions on anything else.

Onions unfortunately. Used to love them. Now I have an intolerance to them where my throat and face hurt. Not worth it much so now unless it’s in something that I can’t take it out, I order without.

A good burger lets the meat speak! Cheese is great, so are lettuce and tomatoes, but no condiments for me.

The pickles and mustard can eff off from my burger and every other food. Gross.
No pickled and mustard?! That’s the best toppings listed lol.

oh well, at least go pack go, right?

if I had to make one go away it would definitely be mustard wouldn't even miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pickles and onions are a huge no no for me.

American cheese, mayo, tomatoes, and pickles, can all take a hike.

No mustard. Everything else from that list please :)

Put all of it on mine, extra onions please…Hold the mayo.

Give me all that stuff and two slices of cheese.

keep your onions off my burger 😂

from that list, bacon. it’s unnecessary. it’s not a complementary flavor. it’s like adding a unique voice to a barber shop quartet. on its own it sounds good, but with other voices it doesn’t blend to create a better product.

american cheese is the king of burger cheeses. other cheeses work well also, but american cheese is the goat for burgers.

I'm going NO Mustard looking at the other choices, it just doesn't fit.

No onions for me.

Mustard and Onions are instant no's
Pickles, I can do sweet, but not dill
The rest are fine

Raw onion and tomato. NO THANKS

Down here in NC they like to put slaw on burgers. It’s not terrible but I could do without it. Otherwise, I’m good with just about anything.

from that list, bacon. it’s unnecessary. it’s not a complementary flavor. it’s like adding a unique voice to a barber shop quartet. on its own it sounds good, but with other voices it doesn’t blend to create a better product.

american cheese is the king of burger cheeses. other cheeses work well also, but american cheese is the goat for burgers.
McHotTakes

Just curious (and I'll admit I didn't go back to count), but how many of you are ok with ketchup but no tomatoes? Tomatoes but no ketchup?

Hold the Mayo, everything else is good to go.

Back