Ask THP: Hamburgers - which topping is a no-go for you?

Mustard, just never like it

It's pickles. If I order a burger and they mess up and put pickles on it either goes straight in the trash or back to the kitchen. The residual juice left on it is enough to ruin for me. Matter of fact don't even put a pickle anywhere near my plate. Thanks.

pickles are a no go for me

and keep that mayo and mustard away from my plate too

Mustard and mayo. Get that crap outta there.

american cheese is the king of burger cheeses. other cheeses work well also, but american cheese is the goat for burgers.

No tomatoes

Ketchup!!!

I want all of that on my burger...

No tomatoes

Absolutely! Industry grown tomatoes are absolutely hideous anymore! Totally tasteless, and as hard as rocks! What else do you need to know?

Mayo is gross on everything.

No mustard or mayo but everything else works,

Can't believe all the mayo hate. Don't eat a sandwich or burger without it. For me it's absolutely pickles. Just disgusting.

No Tomato no onion ever

Mayo, Ketchup, Pickles. Much prefer other cheeses over American but it is not an absolute deal breaker.

Mayo, mustard and tomatoes. Uncooked onions.

Tomato is a no-go on burgers for me. I actually love American cheese on a burger, though I fully admit it isn't even really cheese.

Absolutely! Industry grown tomatoes are absolutely hideous anymore! Totally tasteless, and as hard as rocks! What else do you need to know?

I agree!...good tomatoes are getting hard to find...they must not be rotating crops/water shortage or something

Just curious (and I'll admit I didn't go back to count), but how many of you are ok with ketchup but no tomatoes? Tomatoes but no ketchup?
I'm not completely in love with tomatoes on my burger, but if they're there I'll eat them. I'm not a picky eater, I don't play with my food, I eat it.

Back