*The celebrities in the crowd
*The tracks
*The racing environment
*The fashion
*The liveries
*Races in many different countries around the world

What I don't like about F1:

*The actual races. 🙄 ☹️
My view would be rather different LOL. I hate the celebrities in the crowd, worse still in the pits (unless they are proper petrol head fans…… Clarkson gave the best interview of any celebrity the other week and he was half cut LOL). The vast majority of modern tracks are awful. Street circuits and most Tilke tracks are abysmal. Yeah, Max is moping it at the minute, but you are also watching a guy who is almost certainly gonna be up there as one of the best all time (that gets measured in championships, as someone who’s watched the sport for nearly 40 years now, Max is as good as anyone I’ve seen). There’s a tonne of action in the rest of the field. We are in a golden age of young drivers with probably the most talented field I remember. The only real rent-a-driver I can think of is Lance Stroll and he’s actually more than capable of putting a good drive together. I think it’s a golden era of F1 personally.

That Bristol race was nuts. I’m all for tire wear but it obviously went too far. Cars were literally going half speed after 40 laps. Was entertaining but a mess at the same time

Max out early! Might be an actual race now
I think it may have been a good one even with him in it but it was nice to see RB face some adversity. The track redesign has given Australia much better races the last few years

Hamilton saying “Geez those cars (Ferrari) are fast” over the radio was pretty funny.

Hamilton saying “Geez those cars (Ferrari) are fast” over the radio was pretty funny.
Wasn’t he chasing Checo at that point?

The Indy car non-points, winner take all the money race was pretty boring (at Thermal). 🥱

Nothing official yet, but multiple sources in the UK including Sky and the BBC are reporting that Newey has requested to end his contract with Red Bull early, so you gotta think there must be some substance to that. Huge news if true. Maybe gonna finish out his career with Ferrari? Not sure how much of a difference he will make with the rules changes in 26 but still massive news all the same. That Red Bull ship is about to enter some choppy waters methinks.

Nothing official yet, but multiple sources in the UK including Sky and the BBC are reporting that Newey has requested to end his contract with Red Bull early, so you gotta think there must be some substance to that. Huge news if true. Maybe gonna finish out his career with Ferrari? Not sure how much of a difference he will make with the rules changes in 26 but still massive news all the same. That Red Bull ship is about to enter some choppy waters methinks.
A lot of smoke about him coming with Hamilton. Will be interesting if so

Moto GP was a blinder today from Jerez. Never been a huge Marquez fan, but I love seeing him on a Ducati! Love him or hate him, the guy is a beast on a motorcycle. Fantastic race between him and Pecco. I think this is shaping up to be an awesome season!!

Back