AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Does @sweetnlow want to ham and ham or egg and egg another one this year with me?😂😂😂😂

Also I vote for every beer dranken on the course is a team pop

Jurassic Park Hold On To Your Butts GIF by chuber channel

Does @sweetnlow want to ham and ham or egg and egg another one this year with me?😂😂😂😂

I would love to! However, my daughter has her dance recital that weekend. It will either be the 17th or 18th. I will try and get confirmation from her dance studio early next week and let you know for sure.

I second the beer for a pop :ROFLMAO:

Hope I can find someone to take on the old bald guy for this event I promise I will behave 😬

Reminder for folks that may not have seen this being announced. We want to fill all 24 spots. I have had inquires about out of towners that want to join us so I want to make sure the AZ members sign up if you want to play. Also @MSH134 is looking for a partner if you don't have a partner already.

@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @lockstockrye @oumagic @mtbloco @gderbas11 @sweetnlow @robrandalgz @MSH134 @tanker337 @jjjgolf500 @AzBirdgang @Tee/Ski @Roadrunner @James' Brother @BigMac @ChazAZ @AZ_golfer @Wildcat @patricko @Junior Soprano @echico @sourmash @MagicSpell @ProV1 @Stribs @Jtubb17 @MSEASU

unfortunately it looks like I’m going to be out for this one. Wifey wants to take me out of town for my birthday and not to Arizona for golf 😆

Reminder for folks that may not have seen this being announced. We want to fill all 24 spots. I have had inquires about out of towners that want to join us so I want to make sure the AZ members sign up if you want to play. Also @MSH134 is looking for a partner if you don't have a partner already.

@Doubleb21 @BB Fan Girl @lockstockrye @oumagic @mtbloco @gderbas11 @sweetnlow @robrandalgz @MSH134 @tanker337 @jjjgolf500 @AzBirdgang @Tee/Ski @Roadrunner @James' Brother @BigMac @ChazAZ @AZ_golfer @Wildcat @patricko @Junior Soprano @echico @sourmash @MagicSpell @ProV1 @Stribs @Jtubb17 @MSEASU
Unfortunately I can't make it this year.

I'm in, homie. @Roadrunner and I are ready to reclaim our trophy....... :devilish:

Thanks for the reminder, I somehow missed this! I'm in and I'd be honored to partner with @MSH134 if needed.

I’m in for sure. Possible teaming with @sweetnlow if his schedule works

Awesome I would love to partner with Sourmash thank you very much!!!!

I would like play.:. Need a partner. AZBIRDGANG

2 spots remain!

I didn't see MSH134 And Sourmash on the list ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back