AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

@Rod Dunlap looks like I might need a partner for this. You have passed on opportunities many times but will you be my partner??? It’s time

IMG_1954.jpeg

@Rod Dunlap looks like I might need a partner for this. You have passed on opportunities many times but will you be my partner??? It’s time

View attachment 9254921
John Cusack GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Currently in Las Cruses New Mexico making the trip down from Illinois moving into new house on Thursday staying in Scottsdale from today until Thursday but I would like to make some time to hit a range or play a round of golf before then if anyone can break away Monday or Tuesday even just for some range work let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rod Dunlap is ghosting us. Obi Rod, you're our only hope........or something like that.

Just so you know, we're going to keep badgering you until we get a yes..................:devilish:

Currently in Las Cruses New Mexico making the trip down from Illinois moving into new house on Thursday staying in Scottsdale from today until Thursday but I would like to make some time to hit a range or play a round of golf before then if anyone can break away Monday or Tuesday even just for some range work let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish I could brother........:(

The peer pressure here is intense.
I figured @gderbas11 had filled the CaddyDaddy void :) .

I'd definitely love to join you guys one of these days.
When you play in Phx area I'll try to make it out.
I don't even have a true handicap but will put in some work on my game and hopefully get one established...

Love the badgering - thanks!

So there are 3 spots left included a coveted spot as part of @Wildcat team. Better make sure your liver is ready for it. Open to Albatross members.

The peer pressure here is intense.
I figured @gderbas11 had filled the CaddyDaddy void :) .

I'd definitely love to join you guys one of these days.
When you play in Phx area I'll try to make it out.
I don't even have a true handicap but will put in some work on my game and hopefully get one established...

Love the badgering - thanks!
We can’t get enough CaddyDaddy

@Wildcat - I’m no @sweetnlow , but I’m available if you can stomach my woeful excuse for a golf game…

I've got flights booked to come in late Friday and leave Sunday afternoon. Free day requests are in the system, and the wife has grudgingly agreed 😄

So I've done what I can at this point to participate. We get our duty rosters for May on Apr 24th. That's how long I have to worry if my employer stiffs me...

So if all goes to plan, I would like to come over and play, if I get a partner! And if an AZTHP member can make it, I'll be the first to vacate a spot.

I make no guarantees that my game will travel in any way, but I will not be a richard.

I've got flights booked to come in late Friday and leave Sunday afternoon. Free day requests are in the system, and the wife has grudgingly agreed 😄

So I've done what I can at this point to participate. We get our duty rosters for May on Apr 24th. That's how long I have to worry if my employer stiffs me...

So if all goes to plan, I would like to come over and play, if I get a partner! And if an AZTHP member can make it, I'll be the first to vacate a spot.

I make no guarantees that my game will travel in any way, but I will not be a richard.
Even though you are team hacker

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Hey @Inioch i just got clearance from my wife to make it to this. If you’re in and need a partner, I’m in!

Hey @Inioch i just got clearance from my wife to make it to this. If you’re in and need a partner, I’m in!
Awesome! I'll get my roster on Tuesday and that'll show if my employer decided to ruin my fun. I've put the days in as off-day requests, but the company gets to decide if they wipe their arse with them or not.

Awesome! I'll get my roster on Tuesday and that'll show if my employer decided to ruin my fun. I've put the days in as off-day requests, but the company gets to decide if they wipe their arse with them or not.
Fingers crossed for you.
I Hope Please GIF

Fingers crossed for you.
I Hope Please GIF
Indeed! A trip to play there with the AZ crew has been high on my golf wish list for a while.

Back