Back in from Wichita, KS

ndi_guy

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I'm back to playing this game I love after about 12 years off. I got busy with work and raising kids but now the kids are almost grown up and the job is much less demanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the THP community, glad to have you with us!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP.

Welcome back!

Welcome!

Welcome! There are at least a couple other guys from the Wichita area on here! Where do you usually play?

Welcome fellow Kansan! There are a few of us here in the state that get together for some rounds from time to time, bunch of guys in Wichita! Glad to have you here!

Welcome! There are at least a couple other guys from the Wichita area on here! Where do you usually play?

Typically Hesston or Auburn Hills. I live between Auburn and Tex C but I have a couple family members working at Hesston so I get the hookup on green fees.

What from kansas and you do ndi??

Where do you work at??

Ok i apologize got way too excited and came on too strong lmao! We got a small wichita group on here and we play pretty well most of the city courses as well as some of the surrounding ones. We just played auburn last saturday and venture up to hesston quite a bit.

Welcome to thp! We will have to get a round in sometime

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Ok i apologize got way too excited and came on too strong lmao! We got a small wichita group on here and we play pretty well most of the city courses as well as some of the surrounding ones. We just played auburn last saturday and venture up to hesston quite a bit.

Welcome to thp! We will have to get a round in sometime

Not a problem, it's good to be enthusiastic. I work at Spirit and I perform the helium mass spectrometer test on the 737 fuel cell, 3rd shift so my days are free for playing.

Welcome!

Not a problem, it's good to be enthusiastic. I work at Spirit and I perform the helium mass spectrometer test on the 737 fuel cell, 3rd shift so my days are free for playing.

Yea too much coffee this am

So are you over in the engineering lab? I am tooling's NDI inspector doing mag and pen. I actually had a chance to take a ndi research and development job over there but retracted my agreement after i decided i wanted to stay hourly

I do play in spirit's facilities golf league at tex on Tuesdays. Don't know if you have heard of it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Back to this lovely game.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Welcome back to such a wonderful game and Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Back