Welcome back to golf, and welcome to THP!

Being away is tough, but it makes geting back into it again all the more fulfilling!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP and back to the greatest game in the world.

Welcome to THP! Nice work on joining the AC!!

Welcome to THP!

Well I’m bummed. After 6 months back playing and getting my handicap down to 10.5 my back has given out again. I don’t think it’s as serious as before but my back dr recommend I give it a break. Have a mri scheduled in 2 weeks so hopefully it’s just muscle or nerve pain vs disc issuers.

Wow that sucks. Hope the MRI results are good.

Welcome to THP!

Hello. Where were you in New England?

Welcome back and to THP!

Welcome to THP and back into golf.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum.

well looks like i will not be playing golf for a few months, I have torn labrum, torn hamstring and bone spur in my right hip. Waiting on dr to see if more therapy is needed or they will do surgery. Im bummed about it but glad they have found an issue and can get me better

well looks like i will not be playing golf for a few months, I have torn labrum, torn hamstring and bone spur in my right hip. Waiting on dr to see if more therapy is needed or they will do surgery. Im bummed about it but glad they have found an issue and can get me better
Wow good luck with the prognosis.

Wow. So sorry for all the health issues. Hope you're on a good road to recovery.

Good luck, hope everything turns out well.

:welcome:

Back