Backwards hats on the course, does it bother you?

No problem if you're also wearing a catcher's mask.
Otherwise, infinitely too tacky for my taste.
I think I could pull that off, and still shoot 70’s. :LOL:

Colin Cowherd doesn't like backwards hats, and uses that as a critera to form opinions about athletes and coaches! Sheesh! Talk about old man, "get off my lawn" guy!

Someone taking their hat off at the end of the round, running their hand through their nasty sweaty hair, then immediately trying to shake my hand bothers me a lot more than whether or not their hat was on forwards or backwards :p

I've noticed this on some Tour telecasts. Of course some guys do it the right way. Take their cap off with their right hand, run their left through their hair to kind of get it organized, switch the cap to their left hand and then shake hands.

I got no problem with you golfing in a backwards hat as long as I don’t have to listen to the terrible music you’ll surely be playing.

No issues here, but I do expect that you carry an edge with the rest of your apparel, e.g. sweat pants, hoodie, or shirt untucked or half tucked. Maybe a tattoo or two on the arm.

If you're wearing ironed golf pants, a crisp golf shirt and clean shaven but with a hat backwards... it would look tacky.

So in essence, whatever you wear it has to to be somewhat cohesive :)

Doesn’t bother me at all. It’s not my personal preference but if it works for you, then go for it.

I'm not a fan of it, but I can't say that I'm bothered by it. Unless it's within the clubhouse. Then I have a problem with it.

I got no problem with you golfing in a backwards hat as long as I don’t have to listen to the terrible music you’ll surely be playing.
Don’t like classic rock? Strange.

Doesnt bother me. Untucked shirts don't bother me either some are made to be untucked and some people actually look better in them. If im going to be bothered by what someone does on the course then its the people who don't fix their divots, don't repair their ball marks or just disrespect the course.

Nah, who cares really.
Just surprised these gifs haven't been used yet...

Don’t like classic rock? Strange.

Any music on a golf course is terrible music but I was thinking more like Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, maybe Bon Jovi. When I see a backwards hat those bands always seem to be involved.

And the head was shaved then.

No lie, I did it because it was easier to headbutt kids helmets.
Headbutting kids who were wearing helmets…….hmmmmm. That would explain a lot!

I don’t care which way the hat goes as long as you don’t look like these guys

1637507752637.jpeg

Any music on a golf course is terrible music but I was thinking more like Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, maybe Bon Jovi. When I see a backwards hat those bands always seem to be involved.
How does the timeframe of Bon Joni work with those other two? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

But then again, I’ll never understand the distain for music on the course.

:censored:

I love the backwards snapback more and more

We called that the spoiler. Gives you more downforce for high speed maneuverability.

I’m also on the snap back/velcro back < fitted. If you’re going to go hat backwards make it look good. And I’d rather see a backwards hat over a flat brim any day.
It's funny, I think the snapback look backwards is better.

Just a subjective opinion, nothing more.
By all means wear it if that's how you roll.
I'd just like to know why you think it's tacky other than "because"

I do appreciate you allowing me to wear it if it's how I roll. I was very concerned about that :ROFLMAO:

I'd just like to know why you think it's tacky other than "because"

I do appreciate you allowing me to wear it if it's how I roll. I was very concerned about that :ROFLMAO:

It's tacky because golf is a class game and backward baseball caps are for hip hop culture or other social miscreants.
I'm just saying it because you kept asking.

Back