Bad Birdie signs Si Woo Kim and couple other players

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Interesting. Didnt think they had that kind of reach.

I have only seen a splash of their stuff in stores down here, mostly hats that I think are supposed to be funny, but maybe I am just out of touch with some of these smaller apparel brands.

their shirts are in the pgatoursuperstore near me. And for a lesser known brand, their shirt prices are right up their with the travis mathew brand. Good quality shirt and nice bold patterns.

That’s impressive. I’ve been close to ordering some of thier stuff. Definitely seem to stand out in that space.

They're everywhere in AZ. They have a hell of a marketing team and I'm sure Shark Tank didn't hurt.
Completely didnt put that together, forgot they were on Shark Tank.

I saw some of their designs that I liked then I saw my FIL has like 10 of the polos. I decided I will not dress like him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I still think they're a bit plain.

I will admit I am a bad birdy stan and have their pants, joggers, jackets, quarter zip and a ton of polos. Love the quality and unique design. Happy to see them continue to grow!

Scheels carries a good selection of their stuff, I'm a fan of the polos.

Interesting. Didnt think they had that kind of reach.

I have only seen a splash of their stuff in stores down here, mostly hats that I think are supposed to be funny, but maybe I am just out of touch with some of these smaller apparel brands.
This was my thought too honestly.

Not my style, but apparently a lot of people are into their stuff.

Honestly, I am really into the ideas of these "outsider" brands signing more players.

Get your product out there, get it on tv, see what happens. I can dig it.

Cool to see another unexpected brand sign some players

Back