Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

Never seen @Muchmore bomb his driver like he did today. After one round I'm almost convinced I need the smoke in my life.

what if i told you it would go even farther if the ball was white? 🤯

pick one sci-fi GIF

Looking like I’ll be in late Friday vs early Friday of the weekend. Delivery date of appliances got pushed a few days and it’s an 8-8 window that Friday the 3rd. Hoping they come in the morning.

Where are we all playing Sunday morning?
We should probably figure this out

okay...i'll drive for SUNDAY.
i will book tee times at Ashley Plantation for hopefully around 9am. that course looks nice for the price ($50ish) and pretty wide open too so a nice warm-up round. they only allow 7 days online booking, but i'll call and sweet talk them into something early based on our group size.
9am gives time for Waffle House before and beers after before heading to Ballyhack at around 3:30pm for the 4pm arrival.

if you can make this please give an IN by this Thursday (Apr 4th).

@lambeau - IN
@Mikey D - IN
@Bus - IN
@Daluteh - IN
@ttucliffhanger - IN
@Nashtyone - IN
@xThor - no
@Muchmore - no
@kiwichris - IN
@LSMO - no
@t-dray - no
@wazzubrew
@ddec - no
@JB (assuming this isn't possible for you, but want to make sure)

and of course any other THPers are welcome to get in on this, just let me know!

Last edited:
i will book tee times at Ashley Plantation for hopefully around 9am. that course looks nice for the price ($50ish) and pretty wide open too so a nice warm-up round. they only allow 7 days online booking, but i'll call and sweet talk them into something early based on our group size.
9am gives time for Waffle House before and beers after before heading to Ballyhack at around 3:30pm for the 4pm arrival.

@lambeau - IN
@Mikey D
@Bus
@Daluteh
@ttucliffhanger
@Nashtyone
@xThor
@Muchmore
@kiwichris
@LSMO
@t-dray
@wazzubrew
@ddec

In

@lambeau - IN
@Mikey D
@Bus
@Daluteh
@ttucliffhanger
@Nashtyone
@xThor
@Muchmore
@kiwichris
@LSMO
@t-dray
@wazzubrew
@ddec

In, @Bus & I will be in wheels so we can load some more bodies as well.

@lambeau - IN
@Mikey D
@Bus - IN
@Daluteh
@ttucliffhanger
@Nashtyone
@xThor
@Muchmore
@kiwichris - IN
@LSMO
@t-dray
@wazzubrew
@ddec

IN

also need to figure out a Saturday round for those of us that are coming in Friday night.
@xThor @Muchmore

@lambeau are we still thinking mid Saturday round somewhere between DC & Roanoke?
Oh, my ears perked up when you said that. Hour or less Drive my Back can handle and might even get the full 18 in. If not I can take pics and Rag on your shot making. 😀

Back