Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

just going straight for sunday then lol
pulp fiction drinking GIF

I can never say no to Waffle House.
You took the words out of my mouth. One can always eat Waffle House for a good cleansing. :ROFLMAO:

@Bus I'm starting to think any weight loss plans I have between now and the event are gone with our food plans. Indian at least once, waffle house for breakfast while we wait for the Italian bakery to open to get the cannoli order in and lord knows what the drive down to Roanoke will look like 🤣

May have to spinkle some golf just to get some calorie burn in!
Don't worry. Waffle House will clean you out. Easy for weight loss. :ROFLMAO:

@Bus , myself and whoever else is a Friday DC arrival will have Saturday travel golf on the way down I think. Unless we do a mad dash down and make an afternoon round with whoever else is in town

I might be able to make a Saturday round somewhere between DC and Roanoke depending on the time and location. I'll be coming from S. Jersey, so a late morning would be best time wise.

I might be able to make a Saturday round somewhere between DC and Roanoke depending on the time and location. I'll be coming from S. Jersey, so a late morning would be best time wise.
Not sure how easy it is but there's a seat with us in the man van if you can figure out S Jersey to DC and meet up with this mad lot.

@JB, what is the ruling on bringing outside cigars to Ballyhack? I remember it being asked, but don't recall the answer and can't find it now.

Not sure how easy it is but there's a seat with us in the man van if you can figure out S Jersey to DC and meet up with this mad lot.

I'll be driving down, so I can meet you wherever you end up if the timing works. I just looked quickly but there a couple of courses (Shenadoah and Bowling Green) about 1 hour 20 minutes outside of DC along the route. It's about a four hour drive from where I'll be coming from, so realistically a 11am tee time is probably best. Or something closer to DC maybe. Don't let me be the factor, if I can make it, I'll play. If not, I'll meet everyone in Roanoke Saturday afternoon and play Sunday morning before heading to Ballyhack.

@JB, what is the ruling on bringing outside cigars to Ballyhack? I remember it being asked, but don't recall the answer and can't find it now.
It can be done.

Reactions: Bus
Where is everyone thinking for Saturday and Sunday rounds?

Firepits behind the cottages are a perfect spot for them 🔥

• On Fire
Where is everyone thinking for Saturday and Sunday rounds?
I don't know the area at all so I'm open for whatever doesn't break the bank. Bally pro shop is more important than a pre event round lol

I don't know the area at all so I'm open for whatever doesn't break the bank. Bally pro shop is more important than a pre event round lol
I feel the same. Would just like to get rounds in on both days if we can. It can be a hole in the wall place. DOn't care as it will be with THPers, so it will be fun either way. haha

This has a Par 6!

Smart man.
its weird, the winners last year didnt play pre event golf.
Seems like that happens from time to time 😂

Smart man.
its weird, the winners last year didnt play pre event golf.
Seems like that happens from time to time 😂
Technically one of them did…

I know my budgeting has gone up just to cover the new food experiences @Bus & have planned 🤣

• Haha
I know my budgeting has gone up just to cover the new food experiences @Bus & have planned 🤣
Your paying for dinner at Ballyhack?
Sweet. I will be ordering a drink then.

This has a Par 6!

This place has good ratings too.

I'm looking at flights right now. I might try to fly in Saturday night as its significantly cheaper.

Back