Handicap
Just got email about this.

1709237378866.png

1709237394821.png

whoa... impressive

That looks useful.

1709237514405.png

This is awesome!

Space saving feature is very interesting.

Comes in at 15lbs!

That's super small and very cool but I feel like once you level up to a motor it's tough going back.

That's really cool. Handy for those with limited space. I could imagine this being super useful in several metros that are space constrained. This hit me when I saw a guy on the subway in Manhattan with his golf clubs.

That's really cool. Handy for those with limited space. I could imagine this being super useful in several metros that are space constrained. This hit me when I saw a guy on the subway in Manhattan with his golf clubs.
A wide spectrum of golfers can be served with Bag Boy products.

For someone who rarely walks (me), this is a nice product offering.

it's shocking how narrow it is, even compared to the Nitron.
i'm trending towards moving into a car rather than my current truck, and golf gear is a huge part of that decision.

You have to imagine this is great for traveling golf teams (high school, college) for players that want to use a push cart. Saves room on vans and buses.

For the visual learners out there.

Very impressive push cart!

Pretty impressive that it packs up that small. I could never imagine tossing a pushcart in the back seat after pushing it through all the dirt and goose crap on the course, but this definitely ups the convenience factor. Heck even taking up less space in the garage or wherever you keep your golf stuff is a win.

Pretty freaking cool, man.

It’s nice. Definitely convenient for ones with no space.

Pretty impressive that it packs up that small. I could never imagine tossing a pushcart in the back seat after pushing it through all the dirt and goose crap on the course, but this definitely ups the convenience factor. Heck even taking up less space in the garage or wherever you keep your golf stuff is a win.
I never thought of it that way, but you're right. I wouldn't be able to put in the backseat of a car after being on the course. Having my truck it just rides in the bed and we're good.

It's looking like Bag Boy will be my next push cart purchase- they just have too many options that fit just about everyone that I'm kicking myself for going a different direction last year.

That is impressive!

Woah, that thing folds up tiny. Definitely could benefit from that with the fairly limited trunk space I have.

I'm looking for a push cart now that I've gotten two courses to allow me to walk if I get there really early. This could be the answer

Sharp design, and the space savings is big for some.

Definitely interested in seeing more about this one.

Back