yes, i'll want one for my white bag.
those cart straps get plenty dirty.
Might be something we could ask @Bag Boy while we are there if maybe one is in the works from them?

My putter headcovers fell down into the bottom of the best the other day while I was playing. Pass through from the inside of the big pocket made it super easy to retrieve it.

My putter headcovers fell down into the bottom of the best the other day while I was playing. Pass through from the inside of the big pocket made it super easy to retrieve it.
So you are saying I can now get a bucket of range balls and slowly drop them in your bag throughout the round because now you can get them out? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These bags are full of surprises

So I feel pretty comfortable now and saying that I used to be a heavy proponent of a 14 way top. I like that every club had a spot for it to go.

But I have completely given up that train of thought now. The clubs are so easy to get in and out of this bag, there has been very, very minimal bunching, and no shaft rub.

And once again, with this blue, and I assume it’s this way with a few other colors as I know the gray does this as well, but I just love the material and the color and how it looks in the white and in certain lights, it just looks premium And fun

I'm packed for a quick 9 after work. This is now one of my favorite things - I took off the side panels and it is so easy and convenient when you're just going out fast.

It feels what I imagine a Sunday bag kind of feels like, except it is full functioning. It is so nice, easy and light to do this for a fast trip I can see this as just another huge advantage of the ZTF.

14 clubs, 5 (or so) tee's and a half dozen balls along with a glove. Just ready to give it a shot, my only whoops is I forgot my GPS watch, but it's my home course so I'll be good enough.

Man Bag Boy knocked these bags out of the park. Past couple years I’ve tried to turn my itch to buy to bags and shoes over clubs. I’ve had every bag Vessel to Maxfli and this is really becoming my favorite. Played 18 in a drizzle today bag handled it awesome. I can’t wait to learn more about the materials of these as it’s pretty special imo. I much prefer this bag to my Vessel or SL2. Straps are great, easy to adjust and good for walking. The stand sits the bag more up right. Not a bunch of sagging which is nice. Was playing in a 25-30 wind the other day and was pleasantly surprised how sturdy this bag is. TBH before this if I was bag shopping I don’t think this would have popped in to my head. Now they will be my first look.

ZTF is loaded in the truck to hit the range on my way home from Dollywood tomorrow. Man this thing is easy to sling around!

Started to pack my bag for my trip to Bandon. As @JB has noted a few times taking the large side pocket off just to have rain suit in it if I need it is awesome. It will not be attached to the bag as I travel.

Waiting for something less than a foursome at the turn I can join. League screws up everything, but at least this bag is sweet!

View attachment 9260801
How's the Top Lok been treating you with the cart and the new bag?

It's unreal. Old bag had it too, so I'm used to it, but being able to go completely strapless is so nice.
Oh I know I just think it’s such a cool feature

One rain jacket, 1 pair of rain pants, 1 quilted jacket. Super soft and will protect clubs in transist.

1000013595.jpg

1000013596.jpg

My ZTF is packed.
Anybody wondering, it will comfortably hold an extra set of irons, and two extra putters.

It's unreal. Old bag had it too, so I'm used to it, but being able to go completely strapless is so nice.
I'm so happy I get to leave the straps at home for the trip to the Bag Boy Championship, will make packing the travel bag so much easier.

My ZTF is packed.
Anybody wondering, it will comfortably hold an extra set of irons, and two extra putters.
That is awesome to hear. I've said it before but since it's a slightly smaller bag one of my fears that turned out to be fully unfounded was I thought there wasn't going to be sufficient room - that is absolutely wrong though plenty of room for my 14 - nice that you can put another 8-10 clubs in there too.

I'm so happy I get to leave the straps at home for the trip to the Bag Boy Championship, will make packing the travel bag so much easier.
I think he's talking about the push cart straps, you're talking about the carry straps, right?

Neither @lambeau or I had the straps on, I'm planning on leaving mine at home (as of this moment, may change) the bag is so light you don't even need those.

I think he's talking about the push cart straps, you're talking about the carry straps, right?

Neither @lambeau or I had the straps on, I'm planning on leaving mine at home (as of this moment, may change) the bag is so light you don't even need those.
Yeah, the carry straps is what I'm referring to, and yes, they're staying home.

I've not removed the side pocket but was noticing how much stuff I carry I don't always need. This has to be the "test" for the weeks to come. How much can I really do without and not lose?
Yep, I kind of relate it to the dad wallet I used to carry. I switched to a Code 18 wallet and realized all the crap that I DIDN'T need to be packing around.

Back