ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Finding the perfect stand bag depends on which features are the most important to the golfer, so it’s very often a case-by-case scenario on which bag is the gold standard. Features such as weight, club dividers, pocket organization, and stand mechanism all come into play. Regarding pocket configuration, what if players could alter the bag by removing unnecessary pockets for a particular round? That is where we start today as Bag Boy introduces us to the ZTF Stand bag.

Continue reading...

It’s here! Glad to see the final design. Few changes it looks like but overall a very sleek design.

What a great concept of being able to remove two of the pockets. Nice write up as well!

I like the clean looks. And the option to take off, or put on 2 of the pockets does seem very smart. Usually that large pocket has my rain gear, extra towels, extra glove, etc. Basically just extras for rainy weather. I like the idea to be able to keep it packed, but take it off the bag.

I love this idea, especially for carrying. Nice looking too.

It’s here! Glad to see the final design. Few changes it looks like but overall a very sleek design.
I also think the opportunities in the future are near limitless with additions, customization, etc.

Nice! Very much reminds me of what Nike was doing at the end as far as being modular, and that is still one of the best bags I’ve ever used.

I love the look of this bag. The idea of being able to remove pockets is brilliant. I also love the material and color options.

Ohhhh I like this.
Lightweight, pocket options, top lok. Slate is gonna look goooood.

Wow! I like this. It will be fun to see what options might be available.

And it’s got that Top-Lok.

Want a pizzazz of color? Slap a white pocket on a slate bag :LOL::unsure:
Exactly. There could be a whole thread on pocket trading!

Oooooooh. There it is!!!!!! :love:

Absolutely love this! That will look great on my Nitron.

I remember a few years ago Nike did something similar with their Nike Hybrid bag. This looks to be way better than that bag.

@ddec excellent write up!

The bag looks killer. I love the idea of removable pockets if you’re not carrying a lot or you don’t want to bring it with you. The top lock feature definitely sold me on a Nitron push cart

I like the look of this bag, and agree that the idea of being able to keep some gear packed and ready but not actually on the bag when not needed (like rain gear, extra gloves, foot spray for ball contact) is interesting. Also seeing what other additions Bagboy could have in mind would be interesting (can I add a larger "cooler" pocket for scrable events?)

Like @JB said, the customization of this thing is almost endless. You have to imagine that BagBoy will be coming up with some zip on accessories of some sort. :love:

very cool idea. Could be a big game changer to the bag side of things.

I feel like I've had bags that zip pockets off like that. Not sure which bag it was though. :unsure: Super useful in the right situation.

THP has the new bag even before its on Bag Boy's own website. :D That bag is really cool. I may have to look into a bag boy cart now too to go with it. Great article Dean

THP has the new bag even before its on Bag Boy's own website. :D That bag is really cool. I may have to look into a bag boy cart now too to go with it
Nitron.

Back