#BagBattles - What's Yours?

I think the Flash is leading on my F9.

Even with me not liking the way the Flash looks.

Putter

Been struggling with this since the anchor ban after using a broom for 15 years to avoid back surgery.

Fourteen putters later, it is down to:

TM Spider Tour Black T alignment, or commit to the RST method.

I used a Seemore a few years ago with good success and fell off the wagon.

Putters

My trusty TM-770 mallet putter against Swag Handsome Too. Hard to beat the overall looks and coolness factor of the Swag though.

I think today the Hogan BHB02 knocked a 20 year veteran (the Ping B60) out of my bag. I will know for sure in a week or 2, but early testing is leaning that direction.

I think the Flash is leading on my F9.

Even with me not liking the way the Flash looks.

When I hit them head to head w/ OITW on the trackman, the Flash won out for me. But, it's also my setup, that I was fit into, etc. Both are great drivers. I've played Callaway drivers pretty much exclusively since coming back to playing as an adult so I'm not surprised.

When I hit them head to head w/ OITW on the trackman, the Flash won out for me. But, it's also my setup, that I was fit into, etc. Both are great drivers. I've played Callaway drivers pretty much exclusively since coming back to playing as an adult so I'm not surprised.

Yeah, looks and feel the F9 wins easy for me, but the launch off the Flash is silly.

Going to drag it out until we finally warm into the 80’s and my swing is back in shape though.

So, in an interesting turn....

Flash vs F9.

Advantage is to the Flash right now, actually.

Very curious to see how this goes for you. Flash is just too pricey for me to take a waiver on without hitting it. I'm also not sure if I would need the regular or the sub zero. Smart money's on the regular but first...

F9 vs. G400. First round out is tomorrow. F9 is already winning in the looks department.

Taylormade Tour Spider black vs the Cleveland Classic HB1. I was lucky enough to win the giveaway from Wildcat and the Taylormade was really nice this weekend, I have to get used to the pace.

Only bag battle at the moment is with the putter. Evnroll ER3 up against TA Impact No.3. I've always been a fan of a blade putter (ER3 is modified blade which is close enough), but I'm really starting to love the higher MOI in the mallet which makes it so easy to control the club on my SBST putter swing. I'll be mixing the two on and off for the first few months of the season to see which performs best for me out on the course (Arccos will help tremendously in analyzing that data).

Very curious to see how this goes for you. Flash is just too pricey for me to take a waiver on without hitting it. I'm also not sure if I would need the regular or the sub zero. Smart money's on the regular but first...

F9 vs. G400. First round out is tomorrow. F9 is already winning in the looks department.

I got lucky and found a 12 degree with a 6.5 70g shaft in it for a song so I took a flier.

So far, it’s surprised me.

is it possible to have a #bagbatte without having any of the clubs? Because mine is still to find the iron set for the season.

My only one currently is my bettinardi putter vs something secret on the way.

is it possible to have a #bagbatte without having any of the clubs? Because mine is still to find the iron set for the season.

I completely got rid of everything and was going to start from scratch. I bought a set of Ben Hogan Ft. Worths but now that the PTx Pros were released today....MAJOR BATTLE!

Would you please just buy the pings?!?!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I completely got rid of everything and was going to start from scratch. I bought a set of Ben Hogan Ft. Worths but now that the PTx Pros were released today....MAJOR BATTLE!

oh they look so good don't they?

Would you please just buy the pings?!?!

don't you have school work to do?

green light
He has had the greenlight since this battle began. I told him as long as he gets rid of some stuff to finance them get whatever he wants as long as they don't have steel shafts. Can't deal with the complaining about his forearm hurting all season.

He has had the greenlight since this battle began. I told him as long as he gets rid of some stuff to finance them get whatever he wants as long as they don't have steel shafts. Can't deal with the complaining about his forearm hurting all season.

Beard doesn't fool anyone he's a big baby

@ddec The BOSS has spoken

Hate you both.

Might as well extend to that chick in the other room too.

@ddec can you get me some cbx while you are at it

Back