omikey

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 17.8
You know what I'd like to see in the THP Store .....

A ball maker, the magnetic kind wight the clip that you put on the bill of your cap.

I have several of them from 'special' courses that I've played.

I'd love to have one with the THP logo on it, or maybe 2/3 of them ..... I have a LOT of hats !

Please see if there is interest, "Let's DO THIS" !!!!!!!!!

We sold out of our divot repair tools with magnetic ball marker attached.
We also still have TONS of THP Poker chips that people use as ball markers.
Our inventory is pretty full right now, but once that changes, perhaps we add more goods.

Get those poker chips - all I use unless my ball is in another golfers line and I must mark it with something flat.

Makes me happy just looking down at it!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I understand about the inventory ... and the ball mark repair tool with the ball marker, and that it's sold out ..... we all like 'different' stuff ... I like the clips that you put on the bill of your cap with the ball marker up there .... then I NEVER have to FISH for it in my pocket.

I have tees, pencil and ball mark repair tool in that pocket .... here's my thing..... I don't like the maker on the repair tool, why you ask .... OK, I'll tell ya ... first I have to fish it out, then mark the ball, when it's my turn to shoot I have to fish it out again, because I've put it back in my pocket while I was cleaning my ball and sighting my line, maybe I'm just lazy and like being to grab it off the bill of my cap

anyway, it was just a thought I felt like expressing .... if when the inventory is getting low, and THP is 'thinking' about other stuff to add, and if they had these I'd buy 2 or 3 of them, that's all.

also, do you think you'll be getting more of those putter headcovers ? I was looking at DawgDaddys the other day, I LIKE IT and would buy one for my putter to replace the stock cover I have .... I think that's a GREAT LOOKING putter cover, and I like the THP design on it too :) OH YEAAAAH

Thanks for listening :)

We have done limited edition putter covers each of the last two years. If we do another one, expect it to be sometime early in 2012.

I understand about the inventory ... and the ball mark repair tool with the ball marker, and that it's sold out ..... we all like 'different' stuff ... I like the clips that you put on the bill of your cap with the ball marker up there .... then I NEVER have to FISH for it in my pocket.

I have tees, pencil and ball mark repair tool in that pocket .... here's my thing..... I don't like the maker on the repair tool, why you ask .... OK, I'll tell ya ... first I have to fish it out, then mark the ball, when it's my turn to shoot I have to fish it out again, because I've put it back in my pocket while I was cleaning my ball and sighting my line, maybe I'm just lazy and like being to grab it off the bill of my cap

I understand wanting it on your cap, my wife has hers there. BUT, aren't you FISHING the repair tool out ANYWAY because you are FIXING ball marks on the GREEN? Not only YOURS, but OTHERS that have been LEFT BEHIND?

I understand wanting it on your cap, my wife has hers there. BUT, aren't you FISHING the repair tool out ANYWAY because you are FIXING ball marks on the GREEN? Not only YOURS, but OTHERS that have been LEFT BEHIND?

That's TRUE, and I do THAT, and I'm HAPPY to be good enough to have the opportunity to fix these marks!

I do HAVE to fish out the repair tool to do that, however I only have to fish it out ONCE and put it away after I fix a few marks .... if I use it to ALSO mark my ball, then put it away then I HAVE to fish for it again, that I don't like.

My FAVORITE repair tool is from Regatta Bay in Destin Fl. LOVE IT .... it has a mag and ball maker on it. I ALWAYS have it in my pocket and use it to repair ball marks....... I DO NOT use the marker for the above stated reasons.

I just like the marker up on my cap, to me, it's EASIER and I NEVER have to fish for it or look for it among other items in the pocket ..... besides it adds a 'coolness' factor to the bill of my cap :D

Mikey, you can grab the repair tool and take the ballmarker from it and use a different magnetic clip to keep it on your hat. Pretty simple really.

Funny, now you made me think about my 'Green Routine'

1) walk up onto the green, I'll have my putter (and at times any other club that I might have chipped with) and a towel, wet on one end
2) remove the ball maker from my cap and mark the ball
3) put the ball in the wet portion of the towel
4) start repairing ball marks on the green
5) while doing that clean the ball
6) while doing that look at the green, slope, ridges, etc
7) clean the repair tool and drop it back in my pocket
8) place the towel on my putter cover next to any other club(s) that I might have brought onto the green with me
9) replace my ball, and put the marker back on my cap
10) make the birdie putt and move along with a BIG SMILE and THANK you to my playing buddies for the KOODOS !!!

We have done limited edition putter covers each of the last two years. If we do another one, expect it to be sometime early in 2012.

I'll be on the lookout, THANKS !!

You know what I'd like to see in the THP Store .....

A ball maker, the magnetic kind wight the clip that you put on the bill of your cap.

I have several of them from 'special' courses that I've played.

I'd love to have one with the THP logo on it, or maybe 2/3 of them ..... I have a LOT of hats !

Please see if there is interest, "Let's DO THIS" !!!!!!!!!

yep, and if THP ever offers them, I'll buy, simple really

:D

I know you guys are just trying to help me, I APPRECICATE THAT too !!

Think of it like this, as am I, it's a 'gadget' that I 'want' not that I 'need' it, but it would be COOL to me to have a couple of them for a couple of my hats. Like say my THP Black/White Pinstripe hat .... it'd be KEWL to have a THP Ball marker on the bill of my THP Hat, GIDDY UP .....

Thanks for listening.

ehamady6-albums-ehamady6-album-picture66138-marker780.jpg

Back