Welcome Back buddy!! We will get together again when I come through Cape this spring

Yay....most importantly she is on her way back to recovery.

Welcome back!!

Glad things are moving forward and your wife is on her way to recovery. Family is always number one, but nice to have time for THP again!

No need to be sorry for taking care of your family! I am glad she is moving in the right direction and you are on a trip in Myrtle Beach! Have fun because you deserve it!

glad to hear all went well with the surgery and missed your face around here!!

been in the same boat with the daughter but ive learned THP will always be here waiting to welcome you back!!

welcome back man and just in time for some Cubs/Cards talk!

Good to see you back and really really good to hear the good news about your wife!

Please give Kev, Brian and Dave a lot of **** over the next few days! I wish I was there teeing it up with y’all.

Welcome back - glad to hear your wife's on the road to recovery! That had to be super stressful!

Glad to see you back So-il, and even more to read your fam is doing well!

Welcome back and glad to hear things are improving on the home front!

Welcome back.

Welcome back. I know the feeling. I'm slowly making my way back to the board too.

Love you bro! Glad you were able to step away and handle what means most.

Welcome back buddy! Glad we will be seeing you around!

Good to see you back and really really good to hear the good news about your wife!

Please give Kev, Brian and Dave a lot of **** over the next few days! I wish I was there teeing it up with y’all.

that’s quite enough out of you. :mad:

🤪

Thanks everyone! The well wishes means more than you can imagine.

Back