Beer cart comes around..

Which beverage?

• Total voters

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What are you drinking. Discuss specific brands in thread.

What are you drinking. Discuss specific brands in thread.

I'm grabbing a Coors Original assuming they have it... Probably a Gatorade as well.

I always bring water with me so I'm probably grabbing a Gatorade when the cart comes by. I'm not a huge fan of alcohol on the course, it dehydrates me way too quickly.

I take water with me and drink it all the way around, but sometimes i like to get a sports drink also.

They don't call it the beer cart for nothing... If I am partaking that day, generally I'll roll with a Michelob or a Bud Light or whatever this round's buyer selects. I'm not picky when it comes to beer and will drink mostly anything.

It's very rare that I order snacks or non-alcoholic beverages from the bev cart.

Depends on the day, time of the round, etc. Morning rounds could be a gatorade. Afternoon or evening rounds probably a light beer. Golf outing...lots of light beers haha

1642796969553.gif

I usually bring some water so for me it's a Gatorade depending on how sweaty I am.

Gatorade or Powerade. After that, a Coke.

More often than not, it will be a coors light, but at times I need some go-go juice (vodka & cranberry) to get me back on track, lol

Typically it is a gatorade or a Domestic Lite (Miller Lite) after apologizing for hitting my ball so close to her cart.

Beer cart = Beer and likely a domestic light.

Most of the time it's Gatorade or Powerade for me. If it's a scramble or something, very good Kentucky spirits are involved.

Hit me with a cool blue and a Kit Kat 🤝.

Are you buying?

All dependent on situation but if I don't have any water with me I'll grab a Gatorade. From there, depending on what I'm feeling like, I'll either grab a seltzer of some sort or Miller Lite is my go to for a light beer.

Hopefully something is on special and I can choose just based on price since I'm not too picky! But normally a coors light, Titos/Tonic or a Whiskey/Diet Ginger Ale.

I’m not a big drinker so usually I opt for Gatorade or water. Occasionally I’ll get a blue light

Rootbeer or a water or gatorade.

Back