• Nay

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

camden_kid

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
1684238790365.png

I will watch for sure!

Why not? No one is forced to watch anything.

Michael Keaton is making bank off new takes on old characters. Off subject, but I'd like to see DC do another Justice League just to see them get it right.

Probably. I don't think either Tim Burton nor Michael Keaton would make this as a pure money grab - like some "2"s and so on movies are (or seem to be).

I'm in! I'm a MK fan, so I will watch it.

I will definitely watch. My hopes are this one took a page out of another film that released a sequel after so long.

Not opposed to watching. Love Keaton

Yes…

I mean…. Why not?

No. I'm not going to fall for it this time. Just a poster? No trailer? No. Not going to consider seeing this until there's a lot more info on it.

I would watch a sequel to the 3rd best Michael Keaton movie 🍿

If they keep it dark and edgy I'm in but if it's like a lot of Burton which all show and no substance I'll pass.

Michael Keaton must not have any $$$ He's done this movie again, as well as being Batman in the new Flash movie :eek:

Absolutely yay.

It’s been so long and beattlejuice is such a classic I am not sure the magic can be recreated. I have a feeling this will be an over the top green screen monstrosity..

This also just proves Hollywood is out of ideas.. the dem to continually go hard at the nostalgia well..

Will give it a watch for sure but worried it won't be so good. I do like that they have a lot of the original actors that are going to be in it.

No. The original was one of the reasons I quit watching movies it was so bad.

Definitely not watching it in theaters, but will check it out once it hits streaming.

There are some movies where it's difficult to recapture what made the original good. I have a feeling this might be one of them.

There are some movies where it's difficult to recapture what made the original good. I have a feeling this might be one of them.
It’s been 36 years since the original. That’s a long time to wait to be let down.

Back