I stick to slide belts in more basic colors. No white for me as I think I'm too big around for them, but I don't think it looks bad on skinny guys.

I like reversible. This is my goto belt currently.

nike-stealthy-plaque-reversible-white-black-11.jpg

Still mix it up belts are pretty durable stick with my puma belts a couple leather and some needlepoint

not planning on adding anything new aside from MC scripting

I’ve got a 30 inch waist so I can still do white belts just fine. At least I’ve heard several times over 36 inch waist stay away from white etc. not sure if that still applies.
Love leather for durability and looks. I’ve got belts in a variety of colors and finishes. Belt game is strong over here. Stacy Adams, Ace of clubs, etc.

e0531696177bfecbca665cd5010f4e12.jpg

bf5e132f09e6917993a78b65701053d7.jpg

fd06393c180fcb45a157ffd61bddd06f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ace of Belts makes a great looking strap at a fair price, for sure.

Other than my 11 year old leather Johnston and Murphy belt I am entirely in the canvas belt game. No holes is great as it can be a different size every time I relatch it. I also like that they are often 2 sided so it's 2 colors in one.

I am pretty partial to my gray NexBelt. I think I will be picking up a black one and maybe a brown one before the season starts.

This reminds me that I need to update my belts.

Have started to move away from all leather. Thing suede deserves more attention this year.

My secret santa send me a black Sligo belt this year and I love it. No cutting and very comfortable. I like the look of white belts too

I have no issue wearing a white belt. I rotate that with a grey, blue, and black belt depending on my outfit.

Braided has been my belt of choice as of late, so many color options and quite lightweight and comfortable.

Uhhhhh

What?

Suede belts? Little texture to an outfit. Navy suede on navy pants looks sharp. Same with brown or khaki.

Huh...

I have yet to see this in action.

I mostly see it for work clothing, business casual. Thinking of bringing to the course during pant season (aka all but two months here).

I mostly see it for work clothing, business casual. Thinking of bringing to the course during pant season (aka all but two months here).
I think this is the year of the needlepoint for me.

I wear leather belts for work that match my shoes. Casual including golf I wear a nylon strap type belt.

Need to work the Druh Belt with Arnie buckle in the rotation more and same for my Hideaway and Odyssey Nexbelts.

Staying with Nexbelt. Love the adjustability.

Current belt for the course, but may change it up this year with something a little more stylish and with more adjustability.

C224ECB2-0FC4-4BD3-9B53-E5E94A5578E5.jpeg

I’ve got a 30 inch waist so I can still do white belts just fine. At least I’ve heard several times over 36 inch waist stay away from white etc. not sure if that still applies.
Love leather for durability and looks. I’ve got belts in a variety of colors and finishes. Belt game is strong over here. Stacy Adams, Ace of clubs, etc.

e0531696177bfecbca665cd5010f4e12.jpg

bf5e132f09e6917993a78b65701053d7.jpg

fd06393c180fcb45a157ffd61bddd06f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:eek: Let me know if you want to retire a few of those!

I always lean toward slide belts. Don't have to worry about sizing being slightly off due to the inch between holes on standard belts, and also allows for easy adjustment when attacking a buffet after a round :D

Needlepoint.
THP Belt and I have a few others.
Also will be picking a few up from my course travels.
Will there be THP belts available again in the near future??

I currently use leather, cloth, or the stretchy puma belts

@Canadan not suede, but very similar look to it. Just adds some texture.

@Canadan not suede, but very similar look to it. Just adds some texture.
corduroy belts. Huh.

Rocking my Needlepoint Haig Point Belt today, love these belts, I think I need more in my life

Back