Ben Hogan Player's Combo Set

And

Attachments

• B0B72856-FF63-46AC-AA0B-59F4396543C9.gif
    B0B72856-FF63-46AC-AA0B-59F4396543C9.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
25 days is a long time. Worth it though imo.

I want to add, these are the reason that I sold the Forged Tec this week, and why I’m going to move my other sets (minus one for shaft reviews).

I can sing no higher praises.

This alone blows me away, these must be solid to get this serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This alone blows me away, these must be solid to get this serious

Part of it is I’ve always played my best with a more players leaning setup. Part is the feel here is addicting as hell. Part, also that the combo blend is fun.

They’re not better, or worse, than the Tec, they’re just better for me. I love 200 yard 6i’s, but I don’t need that.

Part of it is I’ve always played my best with a more players leaning setup. Part is the feel here is addicting as hell. Part, also that the combo blend is fun.

They’re not better, or worse, than the Tec, they’re just better for me. I love 200 yard 6i’s, but I don’t need that.

Better is best right? This game messes you up on a good day so if you’ve got a bag full of pure joy and confidence what more could you ask for?

You’ve sent me down the CMB/Forged TEC rabbis it holes now this is a new one

Better is best right? This game messes you up on a good day so if you’ve got a bag full of pure joy and confidence what more could you ask for?

You’ve sent me down the CMB/Forged TEC rabbis it holes now this is a new one

@Jman is an influencer for sure

Attachments

• 2BEC4D7A-8A7B-4A17-A85C-9364A11152E6.gif
    2BEC4D7A-8A7B-4A17-A85C-9364A11152E6.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Now to plan my bag reconfigure

I. Love. These. Irons.

Two weeks. 8 rounds. I’m so sold it’s not funny. Worth every single cent, and way more than that given the crazy low price.

I forgot.

Yesterday.

6A6F5640-27AC-4E98-9DCA-1CC681850A14.jpeg

That’s a 6i PTx Pro from 185 to peninsula green.

I. Love. These. Irons.

Two weeks. 8 rounds. I’m so sold it’s not funny. Worth every single cent, and way more than that given the crazy low price.
These have to be one of the best bangs for your buck in golf right?

These have to be one of the best bangs for your buck in golf right?
Yeah, I don’t think they can be beaten there honestly

Yeah, I don’t think they can be beaten there honestly
Did you go Black or Chrome?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Did you go Black or Chrome?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
You can see photos of his in the first post of this thread...here's just one:

1591994739897.png

For the guys with combo sets, why go with the graphite shaft in the UiHi versus steel? What are the benefits and drawbacks?

For the guys with combo sets, why go with the graphite shaft in the UiHi versus steel? What are the benefits and drawbacks?
Weight. I don’t want 120g in a 3i/3u or 4i/4u

Weight. I don’t want 120g in a 3i/3u or 4i/4u

Is there a big jump in clubhead speed with the graphite shafted utility iron compared to the steel shafted 5 iron?

Is there a big jump in clubhead speed with the graphite shafted utility iron compared to the steel shafted 5 iron?
Nope. The 3 and 4 gap into the 5 PTx Pro flawlessly for me. Only thing I’m giving up from a fit perspective is dispersion, but that’s shaft fit with the user and not the club.

Hoping mine get mistakenly shipped out early.

Do you have a big gap between your 22 and 5w?

I need these now. My current irons know they are being replaced and I had my worst round today.

Jman I wanted to ask, what made you pick the combo over going for the Icons?
I play a full MB set up 3-pw for a decade now but I'm wondering if I should go combo or Icons.
Just interested how you made the decision and if you have any regrets/feel you would have been OK with the full blades.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back