luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
What was the best and worst thing about your last two rounds of golf?

I'll start

The best thing about my round of 18 on Monday was that I avoided every FW bunker.
The worst thing was my putting

The best thing about my round of 18 on Wednesday was my putting.
The worst thing was hitting a couple of short pitch shots fat and leaving them short.

best of my most recent round (last week) was my putting
worst of that round was my driving

best of my previous round (two weeks ago) was my irons (followed closely by putting)
worst was my driving

Last round:
Best - Irons were really good.
Worst - Going into 17 -1 for the back 9 and hitting the worst shot of the day by far on the tee leading to a double.

2nd to last round:
Best - Irons were really good.
Worst - Tee game was all over the place for some reason, most likely due to pace of play.

Best- course management

Worse-wedge play from 50 and in.

Yesterday.
Best - Par 3 scoring +2
Worst - Driver was everywhere.

Sunday
Best - Ball striking
Worst - Proximity to the hole way too far

Last round:
Worst - Going into 17 -1 for the back 9 and hitting the worst shot of the day by far on the tee leading to a double.

Remove the 17th and you did a good job either way

Best - Had a chip-in from just off the green, rolled downhill and into the cup.
Worst - Long irons were still struggling mightily.

Best - The Driver

Worst - Mid iron approach shots were inconsistent.

My last two rounds were very similar except they were played on very different courses.

Best - I've never hit my hybrids better going 5 for 7 on my hybrid GIR chances with the two misses being back pins that I carried just over.
Worst - I only cashed in on 2 of the 19 birdie putts I had (two rounds) missing way too many of the realistic close chances.

I will teach you the way of the wedge...

I will need you to teach me on courses up here. See you soon. Thanks. :thankyou::joy::golf3::friends::hello::egyptian::banana::cool:

Best was putting. 4.98 shots better than scratch total for the 2 rounds.

Worst was short game. 9.34 shots worse than scratch total for the 2 rounds.

My most recent round:

Worst was missing 2 putts from 3' or closer consecutively to make a 4 after hitting a GIR

Best was not hitting in bunkers in those 18 holes.

Last round:

Best was my driving. I was only really out of position on one hole.

Worst was the dead ass shank I hit on #10 from the middle of the fairway out of nowhere after striking the ball really well up to that point.

Last Round

Best - Swing shanges are producing better ball flight and accuracy
Worst - Remembering what I should be doing to make my swing changes.

Previous Round

Best - 10/12 Fairways and 15/18 GIR
Worst - Not a single burdie putt droppef.

best of my most recent round (last week) was my putting
worst of that round was my driving

best of my previous round (two weeks ago) was my irons (followed closely by putting)
worst was my driving

Time for the 815 to return to the bag? You were nails with that thing!

Best: Beating my buddy, Mike27t for our #THPCallouts. Having a very fun/tight match that came to the last hole. Worst: Having a lot of birdie opportunities and not sinking any. The most frustrating thing!

Saturday

Best - I had a lot of fun with Scott, Steve, and Mark!
Worst - losing a ball on all 4 par 3s...or maybe the 12 on #9

Sunday

Best - 230yd 3w from the fairway
Worst - 84yd shot from the middle of the first fairway

Sunday...
* Best - Driving the ball. I was 10 yards further than I had been all year and hitting the ball on a rope.
* Worst - Middle irons. I struggled with my 5, 6 and 7 irons. I don't think I hit a single decent shot with them during the entire round.

Thursday...
* Best - Putting. I made a simple change over the last few rounds and it really seemed to be working for me yesterday.
* Worst - Driving the ball. After having such a great round from the tee on Sunday, I struggled yesterday. I missed 10 fairways and was short off of every tee.

- Chuck

Last round (9 holes):
Best - Was kind of a gross round, but my short game was decent, had to hit a few "flop" shots and did ok with it.
Worst - Tee game, didnt matter the club it was messy.

2nd to last round:
Best - Driver lead to my low score of the year.
Worst - Was a really solid day so nothing was super off, but I guess I'll say putting since I missed 2 shorties late in the round.

I'm not sure I can even answer this. My last round was a 74 where everything clicked and my second last round was a 94 where I couldn't do anything.

Last round:
Best - driver/tee game was perfect
Worst - putting from mid range

2nd last:
Best - parked the car amazingly well
Worst - everything after that

Worst - my score
Best - having fun playing with a good friend

Best: Driver
Worst: Driver

I'm not sure I can even answer this. My last round was a 74 where everything clicked and my second last round was a 94 where I couldn't do anything.

Last round:
Best - driver/tee game was perfect
Worst - putting from mid range

2nd last:
Best - parked the car amazingly well
Worst - everything after that

Did you park in reverse or head on? Mighty impressive sir. Lol.

Some rounds I may need to post two worsts, but right now it's two bests.
Best - I've learned a couple of things with my backswing that is making my ball striking really consistent!
Best - I got fitted for a Bridgestone golf ball B330-S that I've been trying out and think I found a better ball for me.

Back