• Phantom X6

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Phantom X7/X8

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Phantom x12

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had an older Laguna a while back, still like the look of it.

No Phantom X 6 STR on the poll? This list is flawed.

My guy, X6 is on the list. Head shape, not neck variant, there are not enough options.
I guess I can vote for that, begrudgingly.

Newport 2 for me or the CX-01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was able to get a T22 release newport 2. Since those are not on the list I picked the select.

I like the fastback.

I really enjoyed my Newport.

My first scotty was a Newport 2 and I still putt very well with it so thats my vote.

none, man. I haven't loved any of his retail stuff for awhile. gimme the old studio style Newport from the mid 2000s. I still wish I had mine :(

I want a 009. I don't know why. and I don't know how i'd pay for it. but I want one.

kind of surprised this one is a runaway.
What style putter does tiger use again?? Haha. Even though it’s not the same, it looks similar.

What style putter does tiger use again?? Haha. Even though it’s not the same, it looks similar.
In many of the other polls, the #7 shape is kind of dominating. In this poll, the X5 which I would argue is the closest, isn't even sniffing.

Kind of wild.

In many of the other polls, the #7 shape is kind of dominating. In this poll, the X5 which I would argue is the closest, isn't even sniffing.

Kind of wild.
totally agree. fickle golfers be fickle.

Kind of wild.

I think that 7 is associated with Odyssey and the newport with Scotty, has to be the only logical reason.

better check the Toulon and Cleveland threads lol

I just did....Let me rephrase....Scotty is not known for the "7" shape and his putters are variations of the classic blade, so that's probably why no X5 love. :cool:

X6 for me...it’s just big and could second as a weapon against alligators or snakes.

X6 is in my bag-- so kind of an obvious choice for me

Fastback all day. Own 6 of them with a 7th to be added soon! Installed Stability Shafts in 2 of them.

I know i gotta be different but my gamer is a Newport 1.5 and i love it

Back