Best Drip Coffee Maker

I just got a mini burr grinder and probably going to pick up a Kalita wave dripper for pour over. I drink a lot of coffee but I’m the only one, so a pot is a waste, and the keurig is always meh, at best.

it’s also coffee week on wirecutter this week, so lots of reviews and options.

Zojirushi EC-YTC100. Everything is nicely sectioned off for easy usage and cleaning. Brews at correct temp. Has a nice water dispersion over beans. Thermal carafe keeps coffee hot. I am not sure what could be improved.

I love coffee and as such have a variety of brewers I use. My main stay is my drip filter, it is by far the most used in my household. My fiancee doesn't drink coffee so I tend to make a mug at a time. This method, when done well, creates a great cup! I also have a french press, which is great for a larger number of cups and was my staple brewer until I bought a dripper. I also have a Tassimo machine (coffee maker reviews) which is similar to a Nespresso or K-Cup but takes different pods. It's been around for a while and makes a reasonable, quick coffee! I have recently picked up a Vietnamese filter which I saw demonstrated at a coffee festival and was amazed at how it brings the caramel flavour out of the beans, In the past I've also had a regular electric filter but find that it can lead to 'ok' coffee.

I just got a mini burr grinder and probably going to pick up a Kalita wave dripper for pour over. I drink a lot of coffee but I’m the only one, so a pot is a waste, and the keurig is always meh, at best.

it’s also coffee week on wirecutter this week, so lots of reviews and options.

Since I saw this thread bubble up, just go to follow up on my purchase it has been phenomenal, it’s a little extra effort with the hand grinder. But the coffee has been excellent and very nice to just be able to brew a Cup at a time but still have drip pour over.

Literally any drip coffee maker is better than a Keurig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, Keurig's are terrible and I really don't understand why they are so popular.

To the OP there is no such thing as a good or bad drip coffee maker. They all work the same way. The extra $'s only net more electronic stuff. Just get the basic and make coffee. I am not a coffee cheapskate either. A drip coffee maker is a drip coffee maker. If you want better coffee than that do a French Press or Espresso machine.

I’ve been using the Technivorm Moccamaster for years. It’s been the best coffee maker I’ve owned.

I absolutely LOVE mine and agree, best coffee maker I've owned.

İyi bir fincan kahve için bir numaralı faktör, çekirdeklerin kalitesi/tadıdır.
Kahveyi gerçekten demlemek için bir makineden diğerine pek bir fark olduğunu düşünmüyorum, ancak aşağıda bağlantısı verilen kötü çocuk kesinlikle profesyonel görünüyor:
https://www.webstaurantstore.com/bunn-13300-0001-vp17-1-ss-stainless-steel-pourover-coffee-brewer-with-1-lower-warmer-120v/234133000001.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium= cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpa3k1MPG3wIVE8ZkCh3mvwsdEAQYASABEgJnTfD_BwE

Kötü çocuk Bunn hakkında 200 Amazon yorumu:

[/ALINTI]
Bu hedefe ulaşmak istedim. Okumanızı tek inceleme sitesidir.
Her Türlü Makinenin 4 Fincan Kahve Makinesi Yorumları, Artıları ve Eksileri Ev Aletleri (utensilsreview.com)

Don't give up on Keurigs yet. There is a new model that we just bought from Costco, K-Supreme Plus C Single Serve Coffee Maker, that you can adjust your temperature and strength level. Plus it has a large 78 oz water tank. Then you buy some coffee beans, grind them, and add to Keurig compatible pod (5 hole model is required) with a DeliBru filter, and you are golden.

Keurig.png

Coffee Pods.png

Delibru Filters.png

While this is an old thread I have been using a select a size Ninja for the past few years and I've been very happy with it. I'm on my second model but the ability to make either a cup, mug or pot is very handy depending on what I need.

Best Drip - either a Technivorm or my new one - the Breville Precision Thermal - you can set your temp, flow, bloom time, etc. You can also tell it to just brew to SCCA standards. Also has cold brew, pourover. If you have a light roast, the temp and slow flow and bloom times are very helpful because you need to extract more.

I use a Baratza Vario with the built-in scale for coffee.

I also have a french press and hario v60 funnel for pourover.

I listen to and view James Hoffmann's videos on youtube.

Zojirushi EC-YTC100. Everything is nicely sectioned off for easy usage and cleaning. Brews at correct temp. Has a nice water dispersion over beans. Thermal carafe keeps coffee hot. I am not sure what could be improved.
i'm going to have to shop around for one after the move. this will be up there on the list.

I’m hoping to invest in a quality coffee maker. Some good ones in here.

Best Drip Coffee Maker

We’ve had Krups, Cuisinart, Braun and Bunn over the years. For a long time, I balked at the Bunn, but our last two units have been Bunns.

I really like the short brew time. Bottled water and fresh burr-ground beans make the difference.

Got some fresh-roasted Kona from Peet’s direct for the holidays. Something a little different than our usual Jamaican Blue Mountain beans. Both are incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give you 1 and not the other , Jamaican Blue ( big tick ✅) tried Kona not a fan left disappointed , yes Australian Melbourne extraction , home of world class coffee and baristas if you don’t make good coffee you don’t survive . ☕🙂

Weve tried the Boutique 100-150.00 drip coffie makers, and it just seems they fail prematurely. We went back to the mr coffee. But dont forget about the Percolators, we have one at our cottage, and honestly it seems to have a richer taste.

Weve tried the Boutique 100-150.00 drip coffie makers, and it just seems they fail prematurely. We went back to the mr coffee. But dont forget about the Percolators, we have one at our cottage, and honestly it seems to have a richer taste.

I've had a Technivorm for 12 yrs, still going, just bought a Breville because I can set bloom, temp, flow rate, etc. You need to descale them once in a while to last. But both were $300 each. And then there is the grinder...

Still figuring out ratios with this big guy.

View attachment 9019685

Don't know your coffee habit and knowledge. But if you want ...

Try 16.5-17g of water to 1g of freshly ground beans. Need a decent grinder and particle size. If you can't set particle size to a sufficiently even and small particle your ratio may be lower. The grinder is the key to better coffee.

But with these, you can't set temp, bloom rate and flow rate is limited. I would not go with lightly roasted beans because those need higher temps and slower flow rates. You can set the bloom rate of my moccamaster by not letting it flow for 30-40 seconds and then opening it up. To get the carafe warm, I would either rinse it with hot water or do a cycle without coffee. Remember to descale, use good water. I would also stir the coffee slightly as it starts flowing to even out the flow rate. Good luck.

Natural coffee reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease by 65%. This disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease and the main cause of dementia in people over 62 years of age. Unfortunately, the world has not yet found a cure for this. To prevent the development of the disease, it is necessary to lead an active lifestyle, adhere to a healthy diet, and avoid stress. However, moderation is the key, so we shouldn’t misuse coffee. The optimal amount of coffee for a daily norm is no more than 400 mg of caffeine or 3-5 cups of drink per day. Where do you buy your coffee? I usually buy it at a well-known dual coffee maker. Maybe anyone heard about that seller? Which one do you consider the best? Best regards

Thanks for the info. I go to websites like homebarista.com to find the best coffee and espresso machines. I find "best of" articles, whether from the NYTimes, other media or review websites, are not the best places for info.

And I like my coffee to be fresh ground, grinding organic, fair market fresh beans roasted within 30-40 days, tend to have the best flavor when ground with a burr grinder.

Technivorm Moccamaster. Mine has been going strong for years and years. It still makes better coffee than anything else that I’ve Had.

thank you for your response

I have two - a Technivorm Mocha Master and Breville where you can set bloom time, temperature, fast or slow brew (all of which can help extract more or less depending on your beans and roast), and also an SCCA Brew ... and other options. About $300. The Mocha Master is in storage. The only issue with most steel carafes is make certain you rinse them out with hot water before you brew - shake it up and then empty it - brew. I am such a nerd.

IMG_1160.jpeg

Anyone use a manual bean grinder?

Tempted to get one of these...

Back