Best Easter Candy

A all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cream eggs and mini-eggs. Costco sells off brand mini eggs that are just as good as the real ones too!

Theres a candy / chocolate store in Cleveland called "Malleys". They make chocolate covered peanut butter eggs....they....are...stupid good.

I'm a big egg fan - Reese's, Cadbury, coconut filled, maple cream filled, . . . .

I was never a fan of peeps because all I had ever eaten were the industrial kind. Then there are Krause's peeps. This Albany candy store dips the bottoms in chocolate so they look something like the picture (milk, dark and, upon request, white) and the marshmallow is stunningly fresh. I don't think it's fair to judge peeps until you've had theirs.

Peeps.jpg

Reester Eggs and Nerds Jelly Beans have made their first appearance in the house.

If I have to choose then A... Otherwise Malleys egg.

Goes A

D

C
B

Reese's Egg. Chocolate and peanut butter always win.

Reese's is always the answer. However, I have to pick up a Cadbury Creme Egg once or twice during the season.

My favourite as a kid: Kinder Surprise.

Best now: Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Hopefully you mean these Cadbury eggs, because these are THE BEST. Period. End of contest.
Agreed! Although, I’ve heard rumour that the chocolate Cadbury uses in the USA is different than what we have in Canada. Apparently the Canadian version is more similar to what’s sold in UK.

I've always been a fan of the orange chocolate.
Agreed - at Christmas only. It’s a running joke that it’s the only chocolate I’m gifted in December. My absolute favourite.

I'd take the reese's egg #1, with Cadbury egg a close 2nd.

Reese Easter egg by a land slide.

Reeses and Cadbury all the way, and classic brach jelly beans!

None of the options are any good. Jellybeans all day long.

I used to work for Cadbury, so clear bias here, but it’s the tastiest in that list as far as I am concerned.

Tie between Cadbury mini eggs and Cadbury caramel eggs.

B..... Then D.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Creme Eggs are the best but the OP forgot the 1lbs reese's bunny! :D

Back