Best Equipment To Get at an Experience?

I always love trying new irons but am extremely slow to pull the trigger on them. For that reason I would say irons.

My putting has really become such a huge problem for me that I would love to see a putter focused experience. Maybe involving putting lessons or something like an Aim point something

I experienced it with the Cure event, but putter is always so much fun as when testing, trying, etc. everyone can be in and around the entire group and the green being used for it.

1: I’d have to say wedges. They are a club that can be upgraded every year after wear and tear without guilt imo. Plus there are so many options that there is lots of chance to try something completely new (loft, grind etc.)

2: is driver because it seems like the tech moves do quickly.

Hard not to say a set of irons. Being fit for a set of irons by professionals at the experiences would be awesome

Driver is fun and the allure of the long ball is enticing, but I'm an irons guy at heart. Irons - final answer.

Driver is probably the most exciting as it’s definitely the most fun to hit.

I‘m most looking forward to what putter I end up with this year, and having the ability to talk with @Master Yagley about what might be the best fit in all clubs is going to be amazing.

I'd say irons, with driver being right behind. I like learning about what goes into the design and fine tuning to meet the overall masses.

I would put irons first, followed closely by driver. There are several reasons. First, they are usually the most expensive equipment to acquire. Just as important to me, though, is that this is where so much of the tech talk with the masses focuses. I love hearing the tech discussion from the experts at the experiences.

Lets see here...I have gotten wedges before. I have gotten a couple of drivers before and also gotten Irons before.

Geez...all were fantastic.

I am currently in the market to look for new irons this year so I will go with that.

Man. Gotta be irons or driver I think.

Oh this is tough.

I guess as an overall experience it would be very close between driver and putter. Driver edges becuase of tech story and results are a little easier to see first hand vs putting.

Putter is nice because I can keep collecting those and play them forever. I’d be sad the day comes that my wonderful driver had to be stowed in the garage never to see the light again due to new releases year after year haha

For Me, Driver. For my age i am long enough off the tee, but accuracy is what i deal with, get the ball in the fairway and i will score, or at least get the ball on the green and then putt, but being able to hit from the short grass, tantamount in my opinion

Tough question. I think it changes yearly based on where my struggles are worst. Right now I’d say irons. A few years ago I would’ve said driver but we got that sorted out at an experience. Even if we take out the fitting aspect I get to replace something I’m struggling with guilt free.

If I had to pick immediately it would be irons, they're the largest part of the bag and you feel like you get more.

That being said, a putter or wedge event event would be so cool, especially if it was with one of the more 'premium' brands. Something like taking the Grandaddy putter fitting session and making it an experience would be insane.

Any of them ... just as long as I am fit for them at some point. Either at the Experience or beforehand

Drivers, Irons, Wedges or Putter, in no particular order of preference

Irons. They impact so much of the game, short and long.

Driver is the "sexy" answer, but I'll go with irons. I tend not to replace them as often as driver or putter, and it's the part of the bag I struggle with most.

Really any new equipment is awesome but I would have to go with irons. They get the most use in my bag and all the new tech these days make them really fun to hit.

If I had to pick one, it would definitely be the irons experience.

Gotta be irons for me. I take a little longer to get a driver dialed in and feeling right, so at least with irons I know I'm going to hit some decent shots at the experience.

Thinking about this again. My worst club in the bag is a hybrid. never been able to hit it not sure I ever will. so if there’s an event that you’re fitted with a hybrid that might be the ticket for me.

I'd have to say Driver for sure.

Irons or a driver for me, I’ve been fortunate to get in on a couple events over the years where there was plenty of swag

my reasoning is simple, I enjoy talking to the people that design or build them, the conversation is enlightening, it provides a new perspective on design vs playability, and you can get some good info on how to make the clubs work best for you by the folks that create them. Tomo was a genius

Iron would be at the top of my list.

Back