Best Feeling/Sounding Irons You Have Ever Hit?

I have something on the works which may be a contender.. If tracking is correct the heads arrive tonight.

Hogan Apex Forged for me. The old hot knife through soft butter......when hit on the sweet spot..Great distance too.
I am with you with the Hogan Apex irons, I took my Hogans (shafted with 6.0 rifles) out for a round yesterday. 40-year-old clubs with a sweet feel AND PERFORMANCE!

Sound: My buddy's TaylorMade TP irons
Feel: My high school set of Top-Flite Professional blades (probably had something to do with the Titleist Balata balls too)

2014 Apex Pros are probably up there for me. These Forged Tecs are pretty damn awesome sounding though.

After playing more with them I'm going with the Hogan ICON's. Well struck shots are just addicting.

Am I crazy that I thought the 765 felt better than the 785? But both are legiiiiit
765 are great feeling!

Just a fantastic iron series, and one I could totally play forever, both the 65 and 75.

Cant wait to see what’s next from them...
Must have missed the 75 offering :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:(y) happy Monday ! Giggles

MP64s.

Royal Collection VS Forged

So stupid of me to let those go.

Adams CMB, Bridgestone J40, Callaway Apex ‘18 , Srixon z745 cannot choose just 1

jack nicklaus ait max low profile irons...my first set of irons.

Hogan Apex Forged for me. The old hot knife through soft butter......when hit on the sweet spot..Great distance too.

A friend has a set & I borrow them a few times a year. He also has a set on 1964 Walter Hagens that a real close second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure, but my MP54 feel phenomenal as do the vintage Hogan Apex I have. I've also hit some Muira blades that felt as good as anything.

My new set of 2019 Apex Pros have to me a very distinct sound when hit in center of the face....no sound. I know my hearing is poor but as I get accustomed to these irons and swing is coming back after a 7 month layoff, I am finding that well struck shots are without sound. Ball just flies off face with no apparent impact sound. Takes little getting used to but performance is awesome.

Back