Best players distance iron

It’s interesting that my mind went T150s or King tours.. but no one else’s.

I find it so interesting that Srixon ZX5 are distance irons (as confirmed by their website haha)

For me it never felt that way, as I'd always reach for the 4's for a bit more easy distance. Always thought of the 5s as a step toward forgiveness with spin friendly profile logic in place, kind of like Mizuno 243 or Forged, etc.

I love how muddied these categories are getting.
Is it because the ZX4s are not a players iron? The are distance or distance forgiveness irons?

I got the cobra forged tec. Those new Wilson dynapower forged are giving me feelings.

I was thinking about the T150 and how to categorize it. It's certainly distance-oriented, especially compared to the T100, but does it fit alongside the Apex, P790, etc.? I don't know if hollow goo-filled irons should be a seperate category.

I’m a solid believer that the original King Forge Tec is the correct answer. Still love mine. Nothing has pushed them out of bag.

I was thinking about the T150 and how to categorize it. It's certainly distance-oriented, especially compared to the T100, but does it fit alongside the Apex, P790, etc.? I don't know if hollow goo-filled irons should be a seperate category.
Well Apex wouldn’t be in there then…

i don't think either of those are very distance-y, though. at least not in the same category i'd put p790.

i don't think either of those are very distance-y, though. at least not in the same category i'd put p790.
Why? They are pretty distance’y. lol.. they may screw more player than distance but they are a distance iron..

P770 and P790 depending on your level or what is more important to you. Both are great looking heads. Great top lines, not a huge sole and great head size

Why? They are pretty distance’y. lol.. they may screw more player than distance but they are a distance iron..
i mean i guess they're more distance-y than their more players-y category (king cb/mb, t100). but in the player's distance category i think they'd be much more players-y than distance-y.

-y

770s - best for me when it comes to consistent numbers (especially spin) and they look great

i mean i guess they're more distance-y than their more players-y category (king cb/mb, t100). but in the player's distance category i think they'd be much more players-y than distance-y.

-y
I would agree'y.. lol

If the P770 is a distance iron, then does the company just not make a players iron? Weird

If the P770 is a distance iron, then does the company just not make a players iron? Weird
The MC?

Interesting convo here as I debate new sticks. Was leaning towards MP 245's but now the ZX5's have caught my attention with all the love.

And people wonder why I buy older stuff. I am a confusing.

The internet would say the Kirkland Signature irons!:LOL:

I think I’d say ZX5 but P790 has to be a close second

Back