When I was in college, we’d drive the twelve minutes, away from Little Italy, to LaRich’s II on Cedar Road in Cleveland Hts. In over 40 years since, nothing has matched their sausage, pepperoni, and mushroom pizza. When my parents came out once to pick me up at break, they were skeptical when I took them there for a meal before the four hour drive home. After that, I always had to bring a couple of pies home. When we were newlyweds, my wife’s friend came to visit and wanted to go to Sea World in NE Ohio. They were skeptical when I took them to LaRich’s so they ordered entrees, which were quickly packed up after the pizza was sampled. We made several two hour drives after that, just for the pizza.

There used to be three restaurants. Now I think there’s one on Bishop Road.

Regina, North End Boston, MA
Or for a slightly different take, Frank Pepe in New Haven CT
had the Potato and Bacon pizza from Frank Pepe RI location last night for the Super Bowl. Holy smokes it was good. Really good.

In Utica, O'Scugnizzo. But it's not about the slice, it's totally about the pizza. (Barstool didn't get it when he stopped)
Nina's is the best slice in town. Thin crust.
Joe's (Manhattan NYC) is the absolute best thin crust ever.

In Utica, O'Scugnizzo. But it's not about the slice, it's totally about the pizza. (Barstool didn't get it when he stopped)
Nina's is the best slice in town. Thin crust.
Joe's (Manhattan NYC) is the absolute best thin crust ever.
How about Tomato Pie in Utica?

Tonys NY pizza - Gainesville, VA. They have a couple shops locally in the area.
Bookmarking this for the next time I go to Cabelas.

Bookmarking this for the next time I go to Cabelas.
I think technically it is in Bristow In the shopping center with Harris teeter on the corner of 28 and Linton Hall Road. Still not far from Cabelas though.

Pizzeria Bianco - Rosa, Biancoverde, or Wiseguy

Back