Best stadium food you've ever had

This feels different...

1660169774222.png

Whatever it was I had when I was moderately inebriated at my last giants game

Honestly the Louisville AAA team has better food than either the Reds, Bengals, Pacers, and Titans stadiums I have been to.

My favorite is the KY Pork Producers pork chop sandwich.

What is the best food you've ever had at a sporting event?

For me, I used to LOVE the deep fried BLT dog at American Airlines center at stars games.

Honorable mention to the boomstick they used to sell at Rangers games.
Good stuff.

I haven't been to enough stadiums to have a favorite but that deep fried BLT dog sounds amazing 😍

I have not but I’m not a fan of Rendezvous dry rub. If the nachos have some other dry rub, instead of sauce, and actual queso, they probably would be pretty good.
Chips, Queso, Pulled Pork, Jalepeno, Dry Rub. No barbecue sauce.

Not that I go to a lot of sporting events, but I took my son to see the Akron Rubber Ducks last year and had a Mexican Street Corn bowl, that was pretty bloody good.

I had a Nathan’s hot dog at Air Canada Center that was really good. One thing I saw there as well that I wish I tried was a sushi burrito

Yankee dog is probably the best. You’d think I’d say Wrigley, but they always seem to serve up stale buns.

Camden Yards has an embarrassingly bad hot dog.

Yankee dog is probably the best. You’d think I’d say Wrigley, but they always seem to serve up stale buns.

Camden Yards has an embarrassingly bad hot dog.

Fenway Frank is solid. Took my first trip to Fenway this year and polished a couple of those bad boys off

Fenway Frank is solid. Took my first trip to Fenway this year and polished a couple of those bad boys off

One of my major regrets in life is not using a couple tickets to Fenway when I was only a couple hours away.

One of my major regrets in life is not using a couple tickets to Fenway when I was only a couple hours away.

Ya, that is tough. One of the coolest baseball experiences I have ever had. Been to the majority of MLB stadiums, but I put Wrigley and Fenway right up there in terms of experiences.

Seeing Sweet Caroline (With Neil Diamond singing it) was absolutely unreal.

I'm going to have to take in a few swamp rabbits and greenville Drive games this year. I've been here for 6 years and haven't gone yet.

Ya, that is tough. One of the coolest baseball experiences I have ever had. Been to the majority of MLB stadiums, but I put Wrigley and Fenway right up there in terms of experiences.

Seeing Sweet Caroline (With Neil Diamond singing it) was absolutely unreal.

Im just glad I went to Wrigley (many times) before it started turning into the Starbucks of baseball stadiums. I couldn’t even find an Old Style last time I was there.

Im just glad I went to Wrigley (many times) before it started turning into the Starbucks of baseball stadiums. I couldn’t even find an Old Style last time I was there.

Ya... They don't sell it there anymore.

I had to go to Sluggers and slam a bunch of them ahead of time this year.

The garlic fries when they first started serving them at SF Giants games at candlestick when I was a kid.

Where would one find these?
From their Twitter Bio
Premier Cheese Curds at : U.S. Bank Stadium; TCF Bank Stadium, West Plaza; University of Iowa, Kinnick Stadium; Allianz Field; Target Field, NRG Stadium Texans

Back